Which sneakers for my husband?

Pebli

Aug 17, 2014
So our anniversary is coming up and I wanted to get him some sneakers. Which do you like better? He doesn't mind logos so I think it might be nice for him to have something mono since the rest of his collection is damier, but I really like the other pair as well. Please help! Thanks :smile: Screenshot_20170316-155144.png Screenshot_20170316-154836.png

They are two very obviously different choices. One being an understated luxury, casual and versatile. You can wear it day and night as it's essentially a pair of black sneakers. The other in Monogram Savane is a bit more flashy, a bit more special, but it's still easy to wear because of the navy.

Personally, I'd go with the Savane as it's more fun. For a pair of basic, classic black sneakers, I'd just go with other brands that are slightly better on the wallet like Lanvin because we all know LV shoes are a bit more expensive and I personally don't think the 1st pair is special enough.

Reactions: lizaariani59
They are two very obviously different choices. One being an understated luxury, casual and versatile. You can wear it day and night as it's essentially a pair of black sneakers. The other in Monogram Savane is a bit more flashy, a bit more special, but it's still easy to wear because of the navy.

Personally, I'd go with the Savane as it's more fun. For a pair of basic, classic black sneakers, I'd just go with other brands that are slightly better on the wallet like Lanvin because we all know LV shoes are a bit more expensive and I personally don't think the 1st pair is special enough.
Thanks, you make very good points. Plus he has a pair of converse which look rather similar to the first pair I posted! Despite being casual, I wouldn't want him wearing these all the time anyway as to not wear them out too quickly, so I think you're right in saying I should go for the more "special" pair.

Thanks, you make very good points. Plus he has a pair of converse which look rather similar to the first pair I posted! Despite being casual, I wouldn't want him wearing these all the time anyway as to not wear them out too quickly, so I think you're right in saying I should go for the more "special" pair.

Only if it suits his aesthetic and style. If this gift isn't a surprise, maybe let him try both on and see with one works best with his overall everyday outfit. Good luck! :smile:

I much prefer the first pair. :P They seem super comfy and more worryfree than the second pair (that smooth leather is calling for scratches!)

But then again, I only like monogram on bags, small leather goods, and luggage. I don't find monogram on clothing, belts, or shoes appealing at all.

Would he be okay with wearing such conspicuously branded shoes? I know it's an issue with some people, which might be something to consider.