Which Small Ring Agenda?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm about to start University so help me decide on which Small Ring Agenda.

#1 - Damier Azur
    #2 - Suhali Black
    #3 - Vernis Pomme
    #4 - Vernis Framboise
    #5 - Multicoloure White

I can't make a choice! :confused1:

2. Vernis pomme is sooo cute!!:tup:

3. I would get the black Suhali... :drool:

4. Damier Azur:heart::heart:

5. Either the white mc or damier azur.

6. Vernis Framboise!!! I didn't think I would love it that much but I saw a girl purchased it online and wow, I completely fell in love!

7. mmm hard decision, they're all so pretty! i would go with either the black suhali, because its classic and sleek, or damier azur, just because it is so pretty.

8. I love Multicolor in white. But Damier Azur or Vernis Framboise would also be great.

9. Vernis Pomme I love mine!

10. I would go for either the Black Suhali (my personal favorite) or the Pomme Vernis.

11. I would go with the Damier Azur. I am pretty harsh on my things and this is one of the few items that would probably stand up to what I would do to it.

However, the Suhali sounds delicious!

Vernis are gorgeous - but color transfer and scratches freak me out.

MC White is another GORGEOUS piece but the whole rubbing/fading possibility would get to me.... plus having vachetta! :sweatdrop:

12. Vernis framboise or Azur if you're worried about colour transfer.

13. I think since your're ready to enter high speed schooling a medium would work better. in that case you'd have to get a suhali.
    but if you're stuck on the small i'd go for something with a little more wow...

#2 - Suhali Black this will out last the bottom two, and will look nicer over time.
    #3 - Vernis Pomme this is just hot, the color is 2DF. It will also go with everything.
    #4 - Vernis Framboise This color is on it way out so in time is going to be hard to find. but so is the pomme. This is nice color or summer :smile:

14. White MC or azur!!

15. Pomme!