Which SIZES for which OCCASIONS?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay, ladies, please tell me WHEN you use the sizes you have? Like is the First only used for going out b/c of its size? Or the Work for well... work? TIA!:flowers:

2. I use my day everyday :P .

I use my teal first for going out to dinner and out at night.

I am hoping to use my new part-time (as soon as it gets here) for everyday too.

However, I really can't stand changing bags around all the time, so I take my day out to dinner and empty her a bit so she is nice and slouchy.

3. i use my city for everyday sometimes college and out at night as long as it goes with what i'm wearing :smile:

and i'm waiting for my work so i can use it for college and gym.

4. I usually use the Work for work, the City for going out, and the Day on the weekends.

5. I use the work for work and university and the city for work and as an everyday bag as well. My first I really just use for shopping days and nights out because she's too small for me. The purse I use like the city.

6. No rules for my Day / City / First / Work bags !!!
    Just depends on the mood !!!
    Sometimes I'm carrying an almost empty Work (hoping to to fill it during the day...), sometimes I need to carry one of my (full) First...

7. I only have one, but I use my City for work!

8. Yeah...no rules for what B-bag to carry when. It all depends on how much stuff you need to carry that day. :yes:

9. No rules for me except black tie. Then the Chanel comes out.

10. I use my First for everyday to nights out and I use my Day only for traveling.

11. I use the First for running quick errands and shopping trips; twiggy for longer days where I need more with me :yes:

12. I use my Day for work because it holds the most. I alternate between my City and Twiggy for weekends. I use my first mostly for going out.

13. CITY or TWIGGY - everyday for work :wlae:

FIRST - after work bag and weekend bag :love:

14. I use my WORK everyday for school!!! My HOBO and CITY are sitting neglected in the closet.........:sweatdrop:

15. My First - for everything!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice