which size

Jun 27, 2007
i am pretty sure i want the first but i figured i would ask some experienced and seasoned bbag owners :smile::smile:

which size is better the first or the city

i am pretty small around 5 ft 1 and i dont know if i want a huge bag but please tell me your opinions

kimberf

Loves the Lindy!
O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
California
It really depends how much you carry. There are lots of people your size carrying Cities or even bigger bags, so I wouldn't let that hold you back if you want to carry more stuff. Check the reference library thread on dimensions and prices for all the bags - that should be a big help for you.

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
DMV
^^^ same. i tried on both. and i found that i liked the first more, but if you carry alot, i would go with a city

shopalicious82

minkette newbie
O.G.
Sep 9, 2007
Australia
i;m 5"2. am looking for a B bag too.... is the city or first size more popular... looking to get one in the red 07 from the internet.. gorgeous colour!!!

catcat

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
South of France
I would go with the city, first is very pretty and the perfect size for a going out bag but for everyday use I feel it's too small.

mintpearl

O.G.
Nov 10, 2005
start out with a city! If u opt for the first, it is an amazing a great style too! Just fits the necessities though...wallet, cell, makeup/cosmetic bag, keys, and a few other stuff whereas the city will fit all that and much more....and is truly an everyday bbag...!