which size??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello
    I buy my first speedy on saturday. But I don't know which one, 30 or 35?

which one are better? what are your experience with both sizes?:confused1:

Thanks for your help !:heart:

2. Neither are better, per se, but I purchased the 30. Since you're considering either the 30 or the 35, I'm assuming you carry a lot of stuff like me :smile:. I thought the 35 was too large for my petite frame, so I opted for the 30 (though some think the 30 even looks too large on some people). I like the look of big bags on me, and the 25 was too small. 30 seemed like a happy medium.

Would you get to buy it in-store on Saturday? If so, I would definitely try both on and see which one suits your taste! It's really up to you.

3. i think the 30 is a nice size on everyone but it depends how much you want to carry.

4. I like the 35, I just like how it's bigger and looks so chic. I wish the other lines made a 35!

5. I buy the speedy in the lv store in hamburg here. Thats the difficult thing I have tried both and both look great .. so what i should do?:crybaby::confused1:

I tend to the 30 its perfect I think for classic dinners or shoppingdays ... but I will not repent that I choose that one. the 35 is a big bag its trend, for everything to put in but looks it not "too" big?

I'm 1.74 m high.

6. i agree...

but i think the 30 might be a good size. All in all, I like both

7. I think you can pull off both! I would just spend more time in the store on Saturday and see which one you like. I think the 25 & 30 can do day & night, but any bigger and I only really see it as a day bag. I'm a big bag lover, too, but since I'm petite, I think 30 looked appropriately big. How much stuff do you carry?

8. I recently purchased both the 30 and 35 from elux to compare the size difference. At first I thought the 30 was too small for me, but when I received the 35, it was much bigger than I expected. It was just too big for what little I carry with me. So, I ended up keeping the 30 and returning the 35.

9. I like the 30, the 35 is a little too big for me for everyday use. I also have the tendency to fill up my bags so it is better to get a size that is more managable.

10. Personally I like the 30. 35 might be a little too big for everyday use.

11. everything a girl needs ;) cosmetic products, mobil, water, wallet, .. etc.
    I think everything of my things fit in the 30 er size.

for me is the look of the bag very important. so I think which bag LOOKS better. the size and all

12. Hmm...I think 30 is plenty big (I actually prefer 25)...35 is pretty large. I think this size would be a good carry on/book bag/mother's bag...and it might be hard to carry everyday because it's a really big "hand" bag (not a shoulder bag).

I think 30 would make a fine everyday bag. :yes:

13. Go for the 30. The 35 can often look a big too big...more like luggage.

14. 30 is a very nice size....35 is tooooooo big!

15. Speedy 30 is the most practical size...