which size would you go for?

:P My SA helped me to get hold of the red,fuchsia patent flap in M/L from the cruise collection.
I have black, beige caviar classic flap in M/L already.

Ok,here's the debate.
Since I am havin too many of M/L.
Should I get the red patent in Jumbo size?
and Should I get the fuchsia patent in baby?

I have never considered any size another than M/L, because I am only 5ft/156cm tall(shorty).
So I just worry that Jumbo may be too much for me, especially in the color of red.
I love how cute the baby flap looks, but then again the fuchsia is a fantastic color (the sheen and the density), so I really want to have it in a large size (coz I luv the color). But again*3, I am 24 already, so maybe fuchsia in M/L may look too naive? If I get fuchsia in baby flap, it is more toned down (plus baby is super cute!!)

Therefore, what would you choose if you were me?
I am very torn apart, and I know it is a regular question and people would probably say "choose which ever you want" (that's what i always say)
but it is just hard, because i have never carry a jumbo before (the boutique never have stock).

So please please, I really need some advices here.
Luv you all+ huge thax:yahoo:

IMHO patent + bright color + jumbo + petite = :nogood: I couldn't handle a larger size because it would be too much of a "wow" factor & more prone to scratches or color transfer. But that's just me. Personally, I think patent in the m/l would be a better option for you.

This pink is a super bright pink IRL. I want to say it's bubblegum but it really isn't. I personally wouldn't get this in jumbo...if you really want this colour but have too many M/L flaps already, I'd get it in the mini.

IMHO patent + bright color + jumbo + petite = :nogood: I couldn't handle a larger size because it would be too much of a "wow" factor & more prone to scratches or color transfer. But that's just me. Personally, I think patent in the m/l would be a better option for you.

Yes,that is what I am thinking.
Plus I am very short, so maybe jumbo would be too large for me.
The thing kills me is that the price of M/L.
I just dont understand why the raise it so much, it is nearly as much as the Jumbo.

This pink is a super bright pink IRL. I want to say it's bubblegum but it really isn't. I personally wouldn't get this in jumbo...if you really want this colour but have too many M/L flaps already, I'd get it in the mini.
OMG, I would never get a Jumbo in bright pink. Ok, I may get it in Fuchsia Jumbo if I am 18 yrs old and 165cm tall.
Regarding to the fuchsia, I am torn between mini and M/L.
The price difference between the two size is quite large as well..
ah..it is all just so hard.

Plus, I heard my friends mentioning that there's a blue as well.
I would kill to have a tiffany blue chanel. My dream bag.

i am about your height and over 30 and i am getting the fuchsia patent in maxi jumbo.
i was also going to get the red patent but did not as i am waiting for a leather red but if i did i would get it in the baby flap. they had it on display and i tried it on... it is so rich looking as a red!

I absolutely ADORE the fuchsia patent... granted, it isn't for everyone, but as a lover of all things pink and shiny, what more can you ask for? I don't think the color has an age limit (I'm 28), but in any case, it boils down to personal preference. I'm not sure if I would use the word naive, but it's not like you'd rock the flap with a tiara and a tutu... haha! :P Bright pink looks great with grey, navy, charcoal/heather grey, black, white, cream, camel, etc. etc. :smile:

I personally would not get the fuchsia in anything other than a WOC, mini or medium... IMHO, the standout color + the standout finish is a bit OTT in a larger size (at least, that's how I feel). I don't think you can have enough mediums haha, so I'd get that size if I were you. If you're looking to change it up, then get the mini! Good luck deciding! :flowers:

You have 2 m/l for a reason, they fit you well!
if i were you i would stick to m/l, especially with such bright colours.

i adore the fuschia m/l with silver hw. how gorgeous can a bag get seriously! it is so perfect. And it is a nice shade of pink!

Last edited:
this is just a disaster.
I hav always been quite happy with what I have.
Now, I am think "I need more money, I need to work harder.."
I wish I am richer, and can get fuschia in M/L and baby.
Cry..
still cant decide and I am pickin up my bags today.
One thing I hate abt luxury shopping is that I can only get store credit if I want a refund.
That really kills me.

Either the mini or M/L for such a standout colour & finish!

Or you can consider selling off one of your M/L & getting a jumbo? I'm very slightly taller than you (1.6m) & the jumbo works ok on me :smile: I don't think your height will be an issue with the jumbo!

Definitely a Maxi/Jumbo. Though I am small in size( abt 1.5m) but I would love to get a maxi! Thats my next target! Also, if its a maxi, I believe that it will look better is dark colours, like the black, blue etc... As for pink, I think the mini/small is super cute.... :biggrin: