Which size speedy is right? 25 30 35?

Yeah my damier speedy 30 looks about right but my concern is that it is basically empty inside. All i carry is my medium agenda, wallet, some makeup, cell phone and keys. I want a Monogram speedy now and want to go down a size. BUt like i said concerned about it looking to small on me. also concerned that it might look like i "downgraded" from a 30 to a 25 and that i should have put in the extra $$ for the bigger one.

hmm.... 35 suits a tall person... i'm 5'9 so it looks quite normal sized on me. I guess i am not that slim either haha!! i'm probably average (size 10 - 12 australian, or 4 - 6 euro*i think*) so I am not slim at all! Maybe that is what contributes to making my 35 look ok.

I think 30 will be enuf for you lol!

I'd stick with the 30.
I'm 5'3 and I think the 25 looks ridic on me. I even tried the Epi 25 which is slightly larger than the other 25's. Didn't like it. I'm even thinking of getting a mono 35 for my next speedy

I just bought the mono speedy 25 last week,, I was also concerned about the size so I decided to go to the boutique in order to try them all!!,, Im used to small bags, cuz i only carry a few things with me.. so as soon as i compare both i realized the 25 was more than perfect 4 me.. (I only carry my keys, sunglasses w/ a huge case by the way, a couple of lipsticks, and my wallet which is big as well.) good luck,, tell us how u did,, cheers

wow old thread!!!! i went with the 30 in the end after about a year or thinking about it haha!

<--- there she is :smile:

We have the same bag :P I think i might just go with the 30 even though it might be semi empty inside. I am 5'7'' not too tall but I am concerned that the 25 might look like i stole my little sisters purse. (although I find that size ideal for my needs). I remember when i bought my damier speedy 30 when i did look at the 25 it just seemed too small on me. I would like the 25 for practicality but i don't want to look ridiculous either. I guess I am going for the 30. Now, its a matter of getting myself to the store, my schedule is so busy lately. I dont think i am free until march! I am still waiting for my roses pochette from elux. They take too long (although i just bought it last week friday), i like the instant gratification of going to the store and walking out with my brown shopping bag:tup:

Old thread, but timely for me, as I am going to the boutique tomorrow to buy my second Speedy! My 25 is old and worn......and now too small for me.
I will probably get 30, and will try on the 35 as well.
I am tall (5'11) and 130 lbs, so I can get away with larger bags.

Can't wait!!!! This is my belated Christmas gift/ Valentine's gift to myself. :upsidedown:
No use waitin' for the boyfriend to buy it, he has yet to evolve to the
gracious level of Vuitton appreciation.
Rehabilitation is futile. I enjoy my bag, and if a snide remark floats my way, I give it back in spades, something like, "So, Alan, just how much DID you guys spend during that batchelor party week in Vegas? And you realize what those "entertainment girls" spend their fee and tips on.....Louie Vuitton bags, of course.

My logic drives him insane. But he acknowledges that it may be true. :thinking:

I'm 5'7'' and want to get a speedy 25. Would that be too small for me? Could a 5'7'' person or persons post pics with your speedy 25? I have a speedy 30 and i have no complaints its just that I dont use that much stuff and my 30 is basically empty. I think the size of the 25 would be better for the amount of stuff i carry but I am concerned it just might look to small on me and my frame. I saw a shorter girl carry a 25 and it looked cute, but I am afraid it will look tiny on me like i should have sprung for the next size up:hrmm:

Wow - I could have written your post! I think the 25 is adorable but concerned it looks too small for me. I don't carry so much stuff around either.

I saw a girl today with a Damier Ebene 25 and it was great on her, but she was maybe 5'1" and petite. I tried one at LV and I felt like I was carrying a kid's purse. But I think the 25 is so cute. I would probably get a 30 though.