Which Rolex?

Just for reference, my midsize DJ, SS, white dial, Romans, with fluted and jubilee. Love it.
(And by the way, the 34mm size dials don't offer this style of Roman numerals, which are applied in 18k white gold.)

Attachments

• Midsize R ForumsTPF.JPG
    Midsize R ForumsTPF.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 233
sin vergüenza;19593224 said:
I voted #1 too. It's beautiful and the least like the ones you already own.

Thanks for voting. Appreciate it.

Just for reference, my midsize DJ, SS, white dial, Romans, with fluted and jubilee. Love it.
(And by the way, the 34mm size dials don't offer this style of Roman numerals, which are applied in 18k white gold.)

This is preeeeety, just to be clear, yours is the 31mm right?

Thanks. Yep, "midsize" in the DateJust is the 31mm. You know, I voted #1 because you said you want the Oyster bracelet, but obviously my own choice was different.

DH is getting me my second Rolex. I know I want it in two tone SS/YG, domed bezel with oyster bracelet. I just can't decide for the life of me if I should stick with midsize 31mm or go with men's size 36mm. I am leaning toward the men's size but don't want to look silly wearing it either. I have pretty small wrist 5.5", 5 foot tall. Your honest opinion is greatly appreciated.

Here's with my midsize 31mm

2da44d1e.jpg

a3ba6d51.jpg

Here's with DH's Men's size 36mm

aba9dd0b.jpg

8e9178a3.jpg

I'm your height, my wrist is 4 3/4" and I have a midsize and think the size is perfect. I have tried the 36mm and I def prefer the midsize on me. I LOVE the midsize on you! I love the 36mm Men's size on average sized wrists but on you I think the midsize fits your wrist a bit better but but you could also go with the 36mm...how does it feel on?

Thank you all for your honest opinion. It looks like most of you like the midsize better. I love my midsize but some days, it looks tiny bit too small :huh:

I love men's size on Reese Witherspoon, I just don't know if I can pull it off. I guess I have more thinking to do... :thinking:

2r3e1vk.jpg

attachment.php