Which size Kristin hobo?

purplecrystal

Nov 2, 2010
Please ladies, I need your help! I have to decide what to use my PCE on and I am torn between the different sizes of the Kristin hobo. Do you recommend the regular size or would you go for the large? Thanks!

I have the Raisin in large, I am really happy with it but it is really big, I do wish I would have gotten the regular, this thing weighs 10 lbs and I'm gettin too old to be carrying a grocery sak hahaha I need the regular size Kristin, hoping that the black patent comes in regular ;)

Oh but wait!!....I have the regular size and I love it because I can use it as a shoulder and a cross body bag...BUT...I tried on the large hobo and it looked great as a large hobo! I took all the stuffing out and put my stuff in...and because the leather is so soft and smooshy...it looked half as wide and just perfectly slouchy!

It will be delivered Monday...I missed the Fedex guy yesterday...could post pics monday for you...

I have the large and I really love it. It does seem smaller once I get my things in it, because of how it slouches. I wouldn't be comfortable with anything smaller really, but regular or large bag preference is really a matter of personal opinion, so it's hard to say...and depends on how much you carry and what you are comfortable with.