Which size is better?

MissTaz

Feb 28, 2014
Hi everyone,

I'm loving the Givenchy Antigona and I was wondering what size would suit me better.

I am 5'2" and the things I carry are:
- long wallet
- ray ban sunglasses in case
- a small cosmetic pouch
- a small pocket notebook
- mobile phone
- a wristlet containing my charger and earphones

I'm choosing between the Mini Antigona or the Small Antigona :biggrin:

Thank you for your help!! :hugs:

I'm contemplating this question as well. My issue is that in Canada, they have the small but I can cross the border, but Nordies only have the mini so I can't compare. Hopefully, someone has a side by side picture and perhaps a picture of what it looks like inside of each bag.

I think you should get the small. I have the mini and think you'll have trouble fitting all your stuff in it. This is what I carry:

- Bal coin pouch as a cosmetic bag
- Bal French wallet
- iPhone
- tissue pack
- Enviro-sak
- small sunnies in soft pouch

All this in a purse organizer which makes for a VERY tight squeeze. I could forgo the organizer and save a bit of room but I like switching bags so the organizer is handy.

Here's a quick pic of what's in my mini. Phone not pictured cuz I used it to snap the pic :smile: Just to clarify, everything goes INSIDE the organizer pictured on the bottom left. HTH!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 374
I'm contemplating this question as well. My issue is that in Canada, they have the small but I can cross the border, but Nordies only have the mini so I can't compare. Hopefully, someone has a side by side picture and perhaps a picture of what it looks like inside of each bag.

I got my mini from Holts last month. You should ask an SA to let you when they come in. Minis get sold before they make it to the floor. GL!