Which size is better?

MissTaz

Feb 28, 2014
USA
Hi everyone,

I'm loving the Givenchy Antigona and I was wondering what size would suit me better.

I am 5'2" and the things I carry are:
- long wallet
- ray ban sunglasses in case
- a small cosmetic pouch
- a small pocket notebook
- mobile phone
- a wristlet containing my charger and earphones

I'm choosing between the Mini Antigona or the Small Antigona :biggrin:

Thank you for your help!! :hugs:

PollyGal

Dec 30, 2009
I have a small Antigona and it fits all you have here - wouldn't hold a lot more to be honest. Don't know much about the size of the mini - good luck!:smile:

MissTaz

Feb 28, 2014
USA
I have a small Antigona and it fits all you have here - wouldn't hold a lot more to be honest. Don't know much about the size of the mini - good luck!:smile:
Thank you :smile: hopefully others will give their input on the Mini for comparison.

jsmile

O.G.
May 2, 2006
Canada
I'm contemplating this question as well. My issue is that in Canada, they have the small but I can cross the border, but Nordies only have the mini so I can't compare. Hopefully, someone has a side by side picture and perhaps a picture of what it looks like inside of each bag.

HiromiT

Jun 20, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
I think you should get the small. I have the mini and think you'll have trouble fitting all your stuff in it. This is what I carry:

- Bal coin pouch as a cosmetic bag
- Bal French wallet
- iPhone
- tissue pack
- Enviro-sak
- small sunnies in soft pouch

All this in a purse organizer which makes for a VERY tight squeeze. I could forgo the organizer and save a bit of room but I like switching bags so the organizer is handy.

HiromiT

Jun 20, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
Here's a quick pic of what's in my mini. Phone not pictured cuz I used it to snap the pic :smile: Just to clarify, everything goes INSIDE the organizer pictured on the bottom left. HTH!

Attachments

HiromiT

Jun 20, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
I'm contemplating this question as well. My issue is that in Canada, they have the small but I can cross the border, but Nordies only have the mini so I can't compare. Hopefully, someone has a side by side picture and perhaps a picture of what it looks like inside of each bag.
I got my mini from Holts last month. You should ask an SA to let you when they come in. Minis get sold before they make it to the floor. GL!

MissTaz

Feb 28, 2014
USA
Thank you for all your replies and to HiromiT for taking the time to post the picture. As advised, I will be purchasing the Small Antigona.

Thank you again :hugs:

TeaBeeWhy

May 18, 2014
to be honest I think you should get a bigger size.
just incase you had to carry other stuff in your bag