Which size do you prefer in the Antigona ??

Which size Antigona do you prefer

• Small

• Medium

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 9, 2010
Hi ladies I've just purchased my first Givenchy bag a medium Royal blue Antigona but I haven't used it yet because I'm unsure on the size I don't know if I should exchange for the small...... I'm 5ft 4 & don't wear heels unless I'm going out & even though I love big bags there usually softer like Balenciaga so they don't seem as big, I do carry a Birkin 35 & Celine Mini & have just recently bought a Phantom which is a big bag but again it quite soft.

I'd love to hear which size you all prefer. TIA:smile:

I just ordered the Antigona in the small size. I've not received it yet but I've tried it along with the medium in the shop and I think it suits me better. I'm about 5'5" and 125 pounds. I don't wear heels very often either. I generally prefer smaller bags as I don't carry that much and I think they look more elegant. There seems to be a better variety of colours available in the medium size though.

Hi ladies I've just purchased my first Givenchy bag a medium Royal blue Antigona but I haven't used it yet because I'm unsure on the size I don't know if I should exchange for the small...... I'm 5ft 4 & don't wear heels unless I'm going out & even though I love big bags there usually softer like Balenciaga so they don't seem as big, I do carry a Birkin 35 & Celine Mini & have just recently bought a Phantom which is a big bag but again it quite soft.

I'd love to hear which size you all prefer. TIA:smile:

If u carry the b35, then u shouldnt have a prob w/ the med. However, if u are having doubts then you prbly dont love the sz. That cobalt blue is amazing tho. Im sure if u return it, someone will snatch it up quickly.

If u carry the b35, then u shouldnt have a prob w/ the med. However, if u are having doubts then you prbly dont love the sz. That cobalt blue is amazing tho. Im sure if u return it, someone will snatch it up quickly.

Thanks honey I think I love the width but it seems quite high, I'd only exchange for a small in the same colour..... I really love this blue :smile:

This has been my dilemma too! The small seems a too small for me (I'm 5'7") and the medium looks bulky on me unless I am strictly hand carrying it. I think if I were to get a medium, I would only do black or another dark color. I think bright colors make the bag seem even larger. I was trying on the medium at Nordstroms the other day and the SA pointed out that the Celine mini that I was carrying was even bigger than the antigona! Yet I don't have a problem with the mini. I think it has something to do with the antigona's width and structured look.

This has been my dilemma too! The small seems a too small for me (I'm 5'7") and the medium looks bulky on me unless I am strictly hand carrying it. I think if I were to get a medium, I would only do black or another dark color. I think bright colors make the bag seem even larger. I was trying on the medium at Nordstroms the other day and the SA pointed out that the Celine mini that I was carrying was even bigger than the antigona! Yet I don't have a problem with the mini. I think it has something to do with the antigona's width and structured look.

I know exactly what you mean I have the Celine Mini & I've just bought a small Phantom but the Antigona seems bulky :smile:

Funny enough, I was at Neiman yesterday debating on whether or not the medium was too big. I was carrying my Celine Mini at the time and although the Medium Antigona is smaller than I first thought, I think the small may be too small. I'm 5'3 120 and do wear heels a lot. I think it's up to you and how you feel you can carry the bag. I'm probably going for the medium myself.

Funny enough, I was at Neiman yesterday debating on whether or not the medium was too big. I was carrying my Celine Mini at the time and although the Medium Antigona is smaller than I first thought, I think the small may be too small. I'm 5'3 120 and do wear heels a lot. I think it's up to you and how you feel you can carry the bag. I'm probably going for the medium myself.

Ooooh what colour are you going for ??

Ooooh what colour are you going for ??

Not sure yet. If you can believe it, I only have one black bag (outside of a clutch and small shoulder I rarely use) so I was thinking black. Although the black is so common, I thought the goat skin would be good to own because of its ability to take wear and tear. They had that light blue color which looked great--just afraid I wouldn't be able to use it as often. The bright orange with the brown flap was nice in person. The smooth calfskin is also a lovely material but the floor model already had scratches and I don't want to have to deal with babying this one. What to choose...

Not sure yet. If you can believe it, I only have one black bag (outside of a clutch and small shoulder I rarely use) so I was thinking black. Although the black is so common, I thought the goat skin would be good to own because of its ability to take wear and tear. They had that light blue color which looked great--just afraid I wouldn't be able to use it as often. The bright orange with the brown flap was nice in person. The smooth calfskin is also a lovely material but the floor model already had scratches and I don't want to have to deal with babying this one. What to choose...

I was sent a pic of the orange with brown triangle but I wasn't sure so I might exchange my blue one for orange although I love the blue but I've just bought another blue Celine bag so 4 blue bags is too many :graucho:

I have been sitting on the fence because I can't decide on the size. The small is a bit too small but still bearable. The medium is too bulky and chunky for me. I am 5"5 so am not petite but I can't get my head around the medium, maybe because it's too structured.