Which Signature handbag should I get?

Jlee91

Sep 28, 2007
I have the satchal in denim and I love the bag , my only complaint is my stuff gets lost easy in the bottom

I also have a sig tote and I love it , only complaint is if you put a lot of stuff in it the handles can hurt on your shoulder - if you are carrying the stuff in there for a long time

sorry I can't help more I love both of my bags equally

mmm....I like the look of the new brown/bronze stripe tote the best. It looks very rich in this color, will match with everything and is a great color for the upcoming Fall/Winter season. Second vote...the satchel. I've always liked this bag. Its very roomy and has a nice shape to it and will also match with everything. Have you tried both the satchel and tote on? Two different shapes, everyone is different, I would go with the one that is most comfortable on you. :tup:

i like the 2nd one as my first choice and the 1st one as my second choice..i always see ppl carrying the 1 and 3one, while not many ppl carry the 2 one. plus, its really cute!

Get #1!...but i'm biased, I just got the first one in brown/bronze and I love it! It seems like the straps would hurt if it got too heavy, but I can load mine up pretty full before it starts to FEEL really heavy. If that makes sense.