?

Which should I get?

1. Bronze flap lux ligne

2. Small Cambon Reporter

3. Large Cambon Reporter

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. help me chanel beauties :yes:

I have a chance to buy one chanel bag for this year and I have to decide which one.

I am a newbie in terms of chanel so I need you girls to steer me to the right direction.

First of all I have a 2.55 quilted in beige and a lux ligne bowler in silver.

I am considering:

A. A bronze flap bag from the lux ligne

or

B. A Cambon reporter bag in Beige and Black (and whether to get a small or big)

I am 5'2 on the thin side but I carry a lot on my bag.

Hope you guys can help me.

2. I think the lux flap is a fabulous bag. And I think it is a timeless style -- especially in that color.

3. I love the flap from the Luxe ligne personally - great sytle and so wearable in that color! I don't like the Cambon line myself - the logo is too "in your face" for my style, and it's faked too much.

4. Hmmm... I think the Ligne may fit your frame better.

5. I say the bronze flap.

6. Luxe Ligne Flap gets my vote

7. Luxe Flap any day over the Cambon! :love:

8. I definitely prefer the Luxe Flap, BUT you say you like to carry a lot and the Luxe Flap won't carry a lot.
    What about the Luxe Tote?

9. thanks girls

keep the votes coming in.

Flap lux is winning by a landslide!!!:yes:

10. Agree with Swanky about the Luxe flap not carrying a lot. I love mine, but have to be creative about how I pack it.

The Luxe tote or bowler is a nice option. I love my Reporter (medium) but the small outside pockets don't hold a lot. I only use the inside.

11. I prefer the flap.

12. I love the luxury flap but agree with roey and swanky-you have to be a little creative in how you pack it...but...the bronze/khaki color is TDF!!!!!

13. I'm in loooove with the Luxe Line, so I vote for the Luxe flap. :smile:

14. agree with tweetie about the cambon, though the black-on-black ones are fine with me.
    i'd get the luxe flap (or tote if you do carry alot of stuff).

15. I love the LUXE line - totally get something from the LUXE line...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice