Which should I Purchase?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
?

which One should I purchase???

1. white/orange halloween keychain

2. brown/green halloween keychain

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. looking for anyones opinion!

2. There's a Brown/Green Halloween keychain ? :confused1:

3. I posted this on another thread. I have the brown/green one arriving from my SA on Tuesday. I will post a pic of it just as soon as I unwrap it.

4. Brown/Green? Hmm don't saw this one, but i can't immagine they are cuter then the white/orange :yes:

5. Agreed. Brown & Green sounds abit "ugly" :angel: but I guess I'll have to see it. The White and Orange were adorable ! :love:

6. Oh they aren't ugly at all. I tried them with the damier, monogram and mini monogram and they looked stunning. very rich and classy looking. You have to see it to believe it. Can't wait until Tuesday!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

7. I said white/orange since, to me, those colors are more Halloween than the others.

8. I voted the orange because I think it's a bit more halloween-y. BUT I think the brown/green are nice fall colors.

9. Pics :confused1:

10. Amamxr post pics when you get it. I'm really curious to see them in this color :yes:

11. Yea, I wish there's pix... :P

12. Brown & Green...the colours clash and it just doesn't work IMO :s , I prefer the white/orange :yes:

13. Thansk for all your advice. I called my SA today and I have the orange and white one being shipped out! I hope I love it. I really never did see any photos of the brown/green color but I thought that the orange and white was just adorable! Happy Halloween

14. white/orange.

15. i also vote for white/orange.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice