Which should I keep? I dunno!

Which do I keep?

• Coach Maggie

• LV Neverfull MM

Results are only viewable after voting.

shaggy323

Jan 24, 2010
Which should I keep? I don't know. Help!

One is a Coach Maggie, the other is the LV Neverfull MM...

I'm not a fancy person and I worry about the LV being too fancy for me.

My fiance bought it for me... he's having me choose.

Out of all the LV bags, I'd say the Neverfull isn't necessarily fancy. It's actually a pretty versatile bag!
I would probably go with the LV. It's really timeless and will last you a lot longer!

I'm not sure which Maggie you have, the coach print fabric or a leather one, but I still prefer the LV! I think the NF is the perfect casual bag, you can keep it uncinched to be really casual and carry lots of stuff, or cinch it in for days and evenings out. I don't think the LV Neverfull is too fancy at all! Good luck with your decision!

I posted on the Coach forum also to get an even perspective.... ugh... hard decision!! I like both! If I keep the Neverfull, it's expensive. If I keep the Coach, it's cheaper and I don't feel so bad to use it daily.

Here's my old and current purse.... it's pretty beat and it needs a replacement I think.

Attachments

• IMG_3878.jpg
    IMG_3878.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3879.jpg
    IMG_3879.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3880.jpg
    IMG_3880.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 26
well im a die hard coachie for the most part but i find the maggie to fall off the shoulders too much its annoying. the neverfull is a cute bag but the straps are a bit thin. between the two i guess id pick the neverfull. or you could also get a coach leather madison carryall. its kind of more "totey" lol.