Which should I keep? All or none?

even if i'm totally unable to let one of my babies go...i agree with the others ladies, you should let
them go, and find something to fall in love with. if you have to choose...keep the truffle and send the marine to me:graucho:

Thanks everyone :flowers:

The Truffle GH Brief is going back... sigh :sad: I got such a good deal on it and the leather is yummy :crybaby:I just don't think I'm a GH girl after all.

I won't return the Marine Work until I find a City... Marine was the color I wanted most, now I'm not so sure, perhaps I'll wait for the Ocean :confused1: Gawd, I'm driving myself crazy :noggin:

I agree with Nanaz - I really have to love :heart: love :heart: love a bbag to keep it. If there weren't such an amazing selection out there - in stores, on eBay, what have you - I'd say keep it, but the opportunities are endless and you will find something you will fall hard for! :yes: oof, then the serious obsession begins...

I love the truffle GH just looks sooo good on it! But if you dont LOVE either bags then really i dont see the reason to keep them, you should try and find a city xx

Same sentiments with Nanaz. Bbags do not come cheap and if you are so 100% happy with it and you can sell it for a good price, then by all means, sell it and just wait for the one that you will love.