Which should i go for?

sunblock

O.G.
Jan 1, 2011
Which of these three watch should i choose also the measurments arent very helpful does anyone know about big the watch faces are or if there all the same size reason i ask if because my wrists are tiny

I think that last one looks like it would be a smaller face one, usually you can tell by the size of the links. The top two are definitely big face.

The top one ive worked out has the smallest face the other two are bigger according to online measurements. But is it true about the rose gold rubbing off?

I cant get to a store no, well not at the moment

The top one ive worked out has the smallest face the other two are bigger according to online measurements. But is it true about the rose gold rubbing off?

I cant get to a store no, well not at the moment

Ohhh just kidding, yeah the bottom definitely is a big one too. What are the measurements on all of them?

Here's a link I found on Macy's website: http://d3pnveezgteiph.cloudfront.ne...pdf/her_watch_size_guide.pdf?cm_sp=PDP+Bullet

It's a size guide. You print it out following their instructions and cut the papers and see how big it is on your wrist.

My wrist is pretty small too. I have a 38mm MK watch and I think it's a pretty decent size. I also have a 40mm Burberry watch that I love. If you're looking for something small though, I would say go for maybe a 34mm. You may also want to just order online from Nordstrom... they offer free shipping plus free returns!

I prefer the middle watch on looks when comparing all three. I second the poster who encouraged the OP to go try these on in-store. Maybe a year or year and a half ago I decided I needed a new watch, and I only wanted rose gold. I looked at many different brands, among them Michael Kors. Just coincidentally, the sa showed me a silver and rose gold watch from Michael Kors, with a band very similar to the third selection in this post (though it was two-tone). Something about that watch stuck for me (perhaps rose gold wasn't right for my skin tone), and I ended up going back and choosing it after continuing to look around. Not that you'll make this same sway from rose gold that I did, but it's an example of how it's best to try these types of purchases on first to make sure you like the color, thickness of the band, large face, etc. To also mention, the two-tone watch I chose was quite heavy, and had I ordered online thinking I was getting a lighter watch I may have been disappointed on that front, as well.

I have the top one (Blair) and I love it. I had to remove a few links since my wrists are small too. It doesn't hug my wrist completely but it fits fine. It's definitely heavier w/ a larger face but it looks great. It just depends on what you prefer. I originally got the smaller version of the Blair and decided it was too small for me.

Is there a way you could purchase a few from Nordstrom and then just return the ones you don't want?

Does the rose gold on MK watches rub off easily?

I've had mine since November and use it often, the rose gold is fine so far.

I have the top one (Blair) and I love it. I had to remove a few links since my wrists are small too. It doesn't hug my wrist completely but it fits fine. It's definitely heavier w/ a larger face but it looks great. It just depends on what you prefer. I originally got the smaller version of the Blair and decided it was too small for me.

Is there a way you could purchase a few from Nordstrom and then just return the ones you don't want?

Im UK based so cant buy from there as most they wont ship to the uk im looking at a uk webiste and cans send back ive worked out the smaller blair is the smallest out of all three hmmm

Also the top one is the smaller blair not the larger

Which of these three watch should i choose also the measurments arent very helpful does anyone know about big the watch faces are or if there all the same size reason i ask if because my wrists are tiny

Hello! Personally, the third one is much nicer it will compliment you if you have a small wrist. I also have a small wrist and regret now buying the larger one as I would rather have the third one. :smile:

ALSO if anyone can someone please send a coach factory invitation at [email protected]
thank you!