Which should I go for: Birkin 25 or Birkin 30?

I have the GP30 in blue Zanzibar and a Feu B30! The GP30 will give you a good indication of size. Between the two, I find the GP to be more relaxed and easy going. Depending on where you go it can be more under the radar than a B.
But if you have your heart set on a B and can’t get both, I would keep waiting! Don’t settle just because you can get it now.
I can do both a GP 30 and a B30 (couldn't do two Bs though, at least not in the same year !!)
I am thinking I might get the GP30 because I do like it (In general, I do like the GP; I have a GP 36 that I used constantly last summer) and I can definitely see myself using it now. I like that it is easy and carefree, I'd be using it to go to my son's baseball games, or for shopping or for just hanging out; who knows, maybe even for work. I currently use a B35, so getting the smaller GP will also let me know how well the smaller 30 size actually works for me. Plus, I like the idea of getting the GP for a pop of color but getting the B30 in a classic color.

I can do both a GP 30 and a B30 (couldn't do two Bs though, at least not in the same year !!)
I am thinking I might get the GP30 because I do like it (In general, I do like the GP; I have a GP 36 that I used constantly last summer) and I can definitely see myself using it now. I like that it is easy and carefree, I'd be using it to go to my son's baseball games, or for shopping or for just hanging out; who knows, maybe even for work. I currently use a B35, so getting the smaller GP will also let me know how well the smaller 30 size actually works for me. Plus, I like the idea of getting the GP for a pop of color but getting the B30 in a classic color.

I like the reasoning. Makes sense. If you don't mind me asking what is the current US price of a GP 30?

That makes total sense. I say go for it! You cannot go wrong with blue zanzibar.
Both of my bags are pop colors. I do find myself wanting a neutral color every now and then.

Judging by these pics, I definitely think b 30 would be great for you. If you find you want to go a size smaller you could add a b 25 down the line
View attachment 4033680 View attachment 4033681 View attachment 4033682 Hi! Ok, so I went back to the store and took some photos. I’ve never uploaded anything before so hopefully I am doing this right.
Here’s the GP30 in Bleu Zanzibar and a Bolide 27 (which I am thinking would be similar-ish to a B25).
I am all over the place now!! I love the GP 30 (I like the simplicity of the shape and the size and the color and the fact that I could have it NOW) but I would love it more if it was a B25. And I’m still thinking B30 in noir, togo,pwh.
But what do you all think?

Reactions: cap4life
Both look lovely on you! But I slightly prefer the GP30! I have one in blue agate and love it! The blue pop of colour is stunning on you!

Here are some full length action shots for size comparison of my B25
View attachment 4033985
View attachment 4033986
I am biased since I do not have the B30 and prefer smaller bags. I wear my 25 on my forearm and here it is placed on a thicker suede jacket sleeve (with zipper) and clic h bracelet. The handles are not as user friendly as the 30 would be, but I don’t mind taking an extra second to put it on my forearm. I actually find that I feel more secure arm carrying it since it is more snug on there [emoji13]! HTH!
Oh this is gorgeous on you!