Which should I get?

Apr 9, 2007
Hi everyone,

I have thinking about getting an agenda, but I'm not sure how often I will be using it. I have been looking at the pomme vernis agenda, and the classic monogram as well. I work in a very corporate environment, so I am afraid a brightly colored agenda might be too "girlish." I don't know what to do! For those of you that do have agendas, how often do you use it, and does anyone use it for work?

Thanks everyone in advance!

LV_Mandy

Apr 27, 2007
There is no such thing as too girlish! Your apprehension about being too girly suggests that you dress very neutral and professional at work. I think an agenda would be a wonderful pop to bring in some color and fun! It's definitely not too over the top, I think it's perfect!

acrowcounted

Uh oh...
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
I also have the framboise vernis and I love it and use it every day, multiple times a day. Its so handy for keeping dates and phone numbers and various lists (shopping, To Do, Birthdays, work hours, etc...). I totally recommend it, and its LV so its not girly, its sophisticated! =)

frannita

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
I have the Indigo agenda and I love love love it! :love: And I think you should go for what you like better, and not not buy something because of others :yes: I would chose the Pomme, it's beautiful and classy, not girly at all!

Star15Rin

MAC Madness!
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I have a mono agenda, but I will probably buy a Vernis one also LOL. I love it so much. I use it all the time. I'm a dance teacher, so I don't really use it for work, but I write down all of my private lesson times and such in it. I use it everyday... even if I don't "need" to use it. Just because I love it!

FashionAshley

Tammy518's P.L.D.
Jun 1, 2007
I'd get the pomme. The mono would be nice, but pomme is such a beautiful color! Really, no one should care what your agenda looks like, as long as you work hard and everything & are not staring at it all day! lol! :drool: You'd probably get a lot of compliments too!