Which should I get: red or black mini?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which one do you think is better, red lambskin mini with SHW or black caviar mini with GHW?

2. Black caviar with gold hardwear. I am partial to caviar. and I think Red looks best with Gold hardwear!

3. Black would be more practical and versatile but I love minis in different colors so I vote for the red! lol

4. I would get black.

5. I vote for black (I just got a black caviar mini w/ SHW...love it so much!:love:).

6. I vote for black as well.

7. black.

8. If you have a black Chanel flap I would get a red mini flap with GHW. IMO, GHW is the perfect combo for red lambskin, tres chic. If you don't have a black flap or want something very classic that will go with anything than go for black flap with GHW.

9. black

10. me too... black! red only w/ GHW

11. Red would be so adorable!

12. Black.

13. Black with ghw!

14. Depends of your collection. If you already have a black one, than go with red. If not, black mini might be a better choice...

15. For the min, I would choose red to show off :P