Which should I get? Bandouliere or SC?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Bandouliere or SC?

1. Bandouliere

2. Sofia Coppola

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1383835&d=1303119741

Love the SC (looks like I'll need to get it used now), but the Bandouliere is also looking good, especially in this ad pic. What I like about the Bandouliere is that it hangs lower, but I guess I could always get a longer strap for the SC, too.

Which would you pick for an everyday bag? Thanks! :smile:

Attached Files:

• lv.jpg
      lv.jpg
      File size:
      185.1 KB
      Views:
  2. To be honest, I think the SC is way overpriced.. It's made of the same canvas and vachetta then a speedy B... So I would not even think about that one and get the classic speedy B... Just my two cents. ;)

3. sc in leather or band in mono.

4. I agree!

5. SC in jasper calf leather! That is on my wish list :smile:

6. ditto

7. SC without a doubt...in mono. I don't like the leather vach on the sides of the Bandouliere.

8. sc

9. I sold my Mono SC and bought a Bandolier 35 instead. Can't really explain it. but I liked the look of the Speedy better and it seemed to hang better on my shoulder. Also, the SC tended to look too much like a Keepall to suit me for everyday use and the Bandoliere looks like what it's supposed to be, a purse. I would, however, buy a leather SC if they weren't so heavy.

10. I would go with Speedy B.

11. SC :tup:

12. My wish list, too! Unfortunately, the Jasper is too expensive for me at the moment.

Sorry, I meant the SC in mono or the Band in mono. :smile:

13. Speedy B

14. SC only in leather or Speedy B.

15. Another vote for Speedy B