Which should I buy?

?

Which should I get??

1. Baby paddington

2. Balenciaga city

3. Niether, save your money!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Baby paddington (in a possible metalic color) or Balenciaga City (in a bright color)?

Just some background, I already own a Balenciaga first in apple green & own a Chloe paddington wallet. I was thinking to get a Balenciaga in the city size to possibly carry a notebook in & bring it to class some days, but the baby paddington is so cute & different than the other bags I have now.

The city is a few hundred more, but is one more practical than the other? Would you think I'd use one more? More classic? I don't know!! Please help!

2. Is the option of having a shoulder bag and a larger bag that fits more, more important to you? If so then go w/the city. If you want something that matches your new wallet, then go w/the baby paddy. The baby paddy is only hand held and won't hold as much as the city. I personally would go with the city. If you had a choice of the city vs. the regular size paddy satchel, I would go for the regular size paddy. Hope I didn't confuse you even more lol!

3. I feel as though the regular paddy will be too big for me. I thought the same of the city size, but many of the Bbags girls are encouraging the size & it may be a nice change to have a larger bag...there are pros to both!

4. i love (Save your money) part of the poll :roflmfao: Are you feeling guilty of spending $$$ on these bags?

So i would say balenciaga for sure.. IMO if u want to make a choice, choose something that will be stylish and classy in the same time for a long period. Chloe to me is very "in the moment" but balenciaga is just forever!

goodluck:flowers:

5. Haha just a poor college student! I'm always worried about the money before a purchase! It quickly fades though! So you think Balenciaga is more of a lasting brand/bag than Chloe?

6. ^^ Totally! I have balenciaga first and i just love it.. its casual its classy and you just dont see that many .. at least not as many as chloe bags.. so i say be different and get a balenciaga.. im sure u wont regret it a sec!

7. Balenciaga! Its Soo Light And Comfortable.

8. I'd get a bbag... one thing I find, at least with the Chloe paddington is that it weighs like a ton of bricks (not sure about the smaller one)... it's such a pain! That's why I don't really like Chloe bags.

9. I say the city if you want to bring a notebook with you.

10. Even though its a bit more I say Balenciaga, Im sure you would get much more use out of it.

11. not a fans of paddy, so i must say go for balenciaga city! :wlae:

12. maybe you would use the balenciaga more since it's bigger....the baby paddy is adorable, though!

13. i love the Baby Paddington!

14. I vote for the baby paddy. I use mine every day at the moment, and it fits everything I need into it. I got the zip lid style one, as I find it easier to get into, piccie attached :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

I find it much more practical than I ever thought I would :smile:

15. hmm..I had a hard time making my decision for the poll. :biggrin: I would go with the Balenciaga City; I think that you may get more use out it (since you said you could use it for school).

but...there is still a part of me that reallly like the baby paddy! It is just so adorable and you have the matching wallet.

So... :shrugs: :shrugs::shrugs:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice