Which should I buy first?

peachylv

O.G.
Apr 15, 2011
Please help. This price increase has thrown a cog in my wheel. I was going to buy a Delightful pm at the end of this month and a Verona mm at the end of November. I can still afford to do that at the current prices, however, I really do not want to risk another price increase for the Verona. Should I buy the Verona first and just wait until August when I can do so and get the Delightful later in the year? I was thinking that the Verona is a fall/winter bag and the Delightful is year round, which is why I was going to get the Delightful first, even though Verona is my favorite bag. What do you think? Sorry for being so long-winded.

gummypanda

Feb 15, 2011
Please help. This price increase has thrown a cog in my wheel. I was going to buy a Delightful pm at the end of this month and a Verona mm at the end of November. I can still afford to do that at the current prices, however, I really do not want to risk another price increase for the Verona. Should I buy the Verona first and just wait until August when I can do so and get the Delightful later in the year? I was thinking that the Verona is a fall/winter bag and the Delightful is year round, which is why I was going to get the Delightful first, even though Verona is my favorite bag. What do you think? Sorry for being so long-winded.
I would buy the Verona MM first. But currently out of stock online. So get the delightful PM right now since it is available online!

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Verona MM - it's a fabulous bag and it is not exactly "common." It came out right at the front end of the shortage. I have never seen anyone else with a Verona MM and I get tons of compliments on it. It's a really special bag. I have often thought that if I had to sell off my LV and keep just one, it would be the Verona MM.

peachylv

O.G.
Apr 15, 2011
Thank you so much for your help. Wow! I did not know that the responses would be so quick and almost unanimous. You all confirmed my gut feeling. Clu13, I am also in NC, but in the Raleigh area. I have never seen one out and about either. I saw so many LV purses in Boca Raton while on vacation last week, but never a Verona. I'm going to go for the Verona first. Thank you all for your responses. It's also nice to hear how much the Verona owners love their bags.