Which should I buy first?

peachylv

O.G.
Apr 15, 2011
Please help. This price increase has thrown a cog in my wheel. I was going to buy a Delightful pm at the end of this month and a Verona mm at the end of November. I can still afford to do that at the current prices, however, I really do not want to risk another price increase for the Verona. Should I buy the Verona first and just wait until August when I can do so and get the Delightful later in the year? I was thinking that the Verona is a fall/winter bag and the Delightful is year round, which is why I was going to get the Delightful first, even though Verona is my favorite bag. What do you think? Sorry for being so long-winded.

Please help. This price increase has thrown a cog in my wheel. I was going to buy a Delightful pm at the end of this month and a Verona mm at the end of November. I can still afford to do that at the current prices, however, I really do not want to risk another price increase for the Verona. Should I buy the Verona first and just wait until August when I can do so and get the Delightful later in the year? I was thinking that the Verona is a fall/winter bag and the Delightful is year round, which is why I was going to get the Delightful first, even though Verona is my favorite bag. What do you think? Sorry for being so long-winded.
I would buy the Verona MM first. But currently out of stock online. So get the delightful PM right now since it is available online!

Verona MM - it's a fabulous bag and it is not exactly "common." It came out right at the front end of the shortage. I have never seen anyone else with a Verona MM and I get tons of compliments on it. It's a really special bag. I have often thought that if I had to sell off my LV and keep just one, it would be the Verona MM.

Thank you so much for your help. Wow! I did not know that the responses would be so quick and almost unanimous. You all confirmed my gut feeling. Clu13, I am also in NC, but in the Raleigh area. I have never seen one out and about either. I saw so many LV purses in Boca Raton while on vacation last week, but never a Verona. I'm going to go for the Verona first. Thank you all for your responses. It's also nice to hear how much the Verona owners love their bags.