What should be Vikki's next bag ?

• BH

• Mono Speedy 35

Results are only viewable after voting.

Veelyn

I'M BACK :)
Oct 16, 2007
Fangtasia
I just got a black epi speedy 35.. and I'm looking to buy my next bag. Should it be..... the BH or the Speedy 35? I loveeee my speedy [who doesn't?] but I also want a shoulder bag. What do you all think ?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Veelyn

Oct 16, 2007
Fangtasia
Ok another question.. should I get one and then the other.. I should I just save up the money to get both at the same time ?? [=

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
If you could save up the money to get both, then do it! Then two times the fun! But if you can only get one, get the BH!

Veelyn

Oct 16, 2007
Fangtasia
Thanks lvdreamer.. I think I will just save up both.. I've seen the BH IRL but never tried it on so I hope it looks ok !

Jun 14, 2006
Its not a choice BUT I just got the Tivoli GM and it is the perfect bag. Has inside pockets and cell pocket, plus a nice wide zipper opening, and adjustable straps. This is a must have for anyone that needs a shoulder bag.

May 6, 2007
FL
Veelyn, I'm SO sorry so late on this - I see you bought a 35 - congratulations!!!! I found the USB cord for my phone just now - so here's the pic I promised anyways! Again sorry!

112007145754.jpg

solitude

Bling and Beyond
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
Singapore
Not a fan of the BH:nogood: ( not into open top bags and the straps kept falling off my shoulders when I tried it at the store a few times) If you really need a shoulder bag, I would suggest the tivoli GM but then you're not into it. So I vote for another speedy 35!