Which should be my 1st Chanel bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
    Hi :smile: Hoping to get some feedback and advice! I'm really torn between which pre-owned Chanel to buy. This will be my first Chanel and i truly love both bags. I'm on a bit of a budget which is why I'm doing pre-owned from a reputable resell site.

The white boy bag is $3200 while the yellow double flap is 2700.

Would love some advice on which you think I should buy! Thank you so much!!

Attached Files:

2. The pics are super small but I think I'd go for yellow. It's a cute lemony yellow.

3. Lol, not sure why pics were so tiny! Just uploaded bigger images :smile: Ty!!

4. I would pick yellow! It's a classic!

5. I agree with the girls! Yellow classic :smile:

6. Yellow

7. Go for classic!

8. the boy without hesitation!!:smile: prefer the style and the neutral colour

9. I'd go for the yellow flap :smile:

10. Does the yellow have colour transfer on the edges? That would bother me! I would go for the boy!

11. I'd go for the boy bag.

12. I was actually looking at that yellow classic on yoogi's closet last night and if it's the same one the corners were pretty dirty and black so that made me not want to buy it. So I think you should go for the boy in white :smile:

13. The yellow flap is so cute!

14. The boy is gorgeous - but I'd be worried about colour transfer if you tend to wear darker colors

15. The yellow looks dirty and flat to be honest...