• yellowbox "idol" jeweled flats

• j. renee "monica" beaded slides

• two lips "bella" glitter ballet flats

Results are only viewable after voting.

pixiechic

So thankful.
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
I'll be getting married outdoors in a garden, in April. Stiletto heels are out, for safety reasons and because I really don't want to sink in and aerate the lawn with each step! I thought about wearing wedges, but I want to be able to look up to my sweetie at the altar. I may go barefoot, but just in case it's chilly, I want to have shoes to wear. So, I'm left with flats.

My dress is rose-pink with silver accents - you can see it by clicking here - so I will want silver shoes instead of white. Here are the shoes I am considering:

yellowbox idol jeweled flats

j. renee monica beaded slides

two lips bella glitter ballet flats

Thoughts, preferences, additional suggestions?

Thanks!:yes:

First off, OMG gorgeous dress! I love how you didn't do the whole "same old, same old" traditional thing. I think the yellowbox flats would be beautiful with it! Good luck with your wedding! And I do hope you post pics of how you look on your special day :smile:

I am voting for the glitter ballet flats but then I am a ballet flat kind of girl - just love them.

Your dress is super pretty - I hope you will have a great day.

First off, OMG gorgeous dress! I love how you didn't do the whole "same old, same old" traditional thing. I think the yellowbox flats would be beautiful with it! Good luck with your wedding! And I do hope you post pics of how you look on your special day :smile:

Wow, thank you! My fiance is actually the one who picked out the dress - he's a wonderful fashion consultant. I'd already tried on about a dozen dresses when he suggested this one. I never would have tried it, it didn't look like anything on the hanger, but on a real person with some curves...well...when he saw me in it, his eyes popped out of his head :drool: and I knew it was the one. I have a little glittery tiara to wear with it too...hope I can pull everything off. Thanks for your good wishes!

HOT dress!!!
8610l.jpg

i'd like this shoe to go with although i don't think it will shows under this big flowy dress :P

985-326755-d.jpg

Thanks for all the dress compliments! My sweetie says it looks better on me than on the model, because I don't have to contort my body to give the dress some shape. I dunno about that, but at least I will be smiling. Doesn't that model look unhappy?

Seahorseinstripes, I think you're right - whatever shoes I wear will just stick out a little at the toes, when I walk.

If you really would like to wear stiletto heels - I have a little trick you can use to keep from sinking in - PM me and I'll tell you about it.

I would like to wear heels, but I don't want to tower over my sweetie on our wedding day. He's taller than I am, but when I wear heels we're about eye-to-eye.

I'm still going to PM you though, I'd love to know the trick! :yes: