Which shoe should I wear with this cocktail dress?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I appreciate all of your opinions. I tend to get to "matchy-matchy", so your feedback is great Prinn. I think that the Casadei's will look better with a plain solid dress in black or even red - then they will pop.

I agree with the consensus, that the CL will look dressier. It is our National Sales Meeting for my company and the awards banquet is dressy. Most of the women wear cocktail dresses that are a little more on the conservative side. Plus, I will be accepting some sales awards on stage during the banquet and the red soles will be perfect!!! Every girl in the room will KNOW..... :drool:
Listen to this ladies.....I got them on clearance at Saks for $270. :yahoo: I bought them at Saks online for 40% from $770 down to $447. The fit was a little small on my right foot, so I decided to return them a month later to the store. My SA said that it is barely noticable. When she returned them she noticed that they had been marked down and ADDITIONAL 40%. I decided that for $270, I could handle it being a little snug, so I re-bought them for $270. Makes it even sweeter!

my GOSH!! $270 for thats beauty!!:yahoo: ur so lucky!!:woohoo: good job!!

Lynn, the CLs would go perfectly with your dress! That is certainly a center stage ensemble. Congrats on your award. :tup: The casadei are nice, but I agree they should be worn with a solid colored dress.

I do like the Casedei shoes and the color works with the dress, but I don't think the style works with the dress. I would go with the CL's and really this is not due to this being the CL's forum. I would not hesitate to wear the Casedei shoes during the winter in Florida. Have fun.