which shawls do you use more often, Silk muslin shawl or cashmere silk shawl?

Ladies,

I have three cashmere silk shawls and three silk scarfs. I love all of them. I am thinking about to purchase the silk muslin shawl, but I'm not sure if I will use it often. Do you like your silk shawls? Thanks!

I have a muslin shawl and two cashmere silk shawls. The muslin shawl looks very beautiful but I use more often the cashmere shawls.
However, buy the muslin one too, it's too gorgeous.:biggrin:

I wear cashmere more, but that is due to weather in my area. I love mousselines for spring/summer and into fall. Since you already have cashmeres and silk twills go for the mousseline -but the new collection for spring is coming soon-you might want to wait to seel! Good luck!

I own both, but I find that the mousselines are more useful, I wear them in all climates, draped over me as an accent or tied as a top in summer/spring, and in winter and autumn I tie them around my neck to keep out the breezes, and add a solid color silk/cashmere ex Libris shawl if needed.

I own both as well, with spring/summer I wear the mousselines more but in autumn/winter I wear the cashmeres more.
But since you already have three silks and three cashmeres, I think a mousseline would be a lovely add. to your collection :yes:.

I have a few GM's in cashmere and in mousseline and find that both are useful. During the past year I've also branched out into Hermes stoles and suggest that you consider one in mousseline. I've got this one in another colorway (Paon/Black) and absolutely love it. It can be worn around the neck or as a stole, and is as light as a baby's kiss.

http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/st...Id=141036&storeId=10202&ddkey=CategoryDisplay

MillStream if you drape it around your neck - does it keep the wind out on fairly cold days?

For me, yes. I'm also fine with a silk carre under a coat in the winter, and find that it's warm enough for me. I suppose it really depends on the coat you're wearing. What I love about the mousseline shawl is that there's not so much extra material and drapes beautifully. Here's a photo of my Bolduc Changeant Mousseline Stole and Chanel Half Moon Wallet-on-a-Chain:

003-1.jpg