which shawls do you use more often, Silk muslin shawl or cashmere silk shawl?

tianhandbad

Sep 24, 2007
Ladies,

I have three cashmere silk shawls and three silk scarfs. I love all of them. I am thinking about to purchase the silk muslin shawl, but I'm not sure if I will use it often. Do you like your silk shawls? Thanks!

CordeliaB

Nov 21, 2009
On a orange cloud...
I have a muslin shawl and two cashmere silk shawls. The muslin shawl looks very beautiful but I use more often the cashmere shawls.
However, buy the muslin one too, it's too gorgeous.:biggrin:

lanit

O.G.
May 17, 2007
I wear cashmere more, but that is due to weather in my area. I love mousselines for spring/summer and into fall. Since you already have cashmeres and silk twills go for the mousseline -but the new collection for spring is coming soon-you might want to wait to seel! Good luck!

bababebi

OG
Authenticator
O.G.
May 7, 2006
http://www.bababebi.com
www.bababebi.com
I own both, but I find that the mousselines are more useful, I wear them in all climates, draped over me as an accent or tied as a top in summer/spring, and in winter and autumn I tie them around my neck to keep out the breezes, and add a solid color silk/cashmere ex Libris shawl if needed.

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
Escaping from Ban Island;-)
I own both as well, with spring/summer I wear the mousselines more but in autumn/winter I wear the cashmeres more.
But since you already have three silks and three cashmeres, I think a mousseline would be a lovely add. to your collection :yes:.

becesq

O.G.
Jan 13, 2010
MillStream if you drape it around your neck - does it keep the wind out on fairly cold days?

MillStream

O.G.
May 15, 2006
New England
MillStream if you drape it around your neck - does it keep the wind out on fairly cold days?
For me, yes. I'm also fine with a silk carre under a coat in the winter, and find that it's warm enough for me. I suppose it really depends on the coat you're wearing. What I love about the mousseline shawl is that there's not so much extra material and drapes beautifully. Here's a photo of my Bolduc Changeant Mousseline Stole and Chanel Half Moon Wallet-on-a-Chain:

sapnabanerjee

Nov 26, 2013
I have one cashmere silk shawl and one cashmere pashmina shawl. They are so soft, warm and cozy, love them. I have not silk muslin shawl, but I m thinking to buy it after reading this thread.