Which section of tPF is your favorite?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. mine is definitely the jewelry box!!! i love looking at all the bling and reading about the different stories behind all of that bling.

what about you? which is your favorite on tPF?

2. I like general chat and the kitchen.

3. The general discussion sub-forum.

4. Blog Entries! I love looking at the interesting bags featured.

I spend most of my TPF time in the Handbags & Purses, Relationships & Family, eBay and Up-to-the-minute subforums.

5. General discussion. There's so much fun here :biggrin:

6. GD, Up To The Minute and the Beauty forum, particularly any nail polish threads.

7. General Discussion as I've sort of gotten over the "gotta have it" bag hunting.

8. This one, The Beauty Bar, and The Kitchen.

9. The Wardrobe, The Kitchen..Up to the Minute..Health and Fitness..then the Handbag/Purse General area.

10. bag showcase,new posts, celeb threads...

11. Chanel section :biggrin:

12. Relationships and Family and Money Talks.

13. Mine as well :smile:!

14. General handbags because of all the new designers I'd never heard of - I love being the first in my circle to find someone!! :P And then the relationship subforum, just because its like a case study of different views and lifestyles. Then the up-to-minute - I love news and it takes me back to my former media career. :girlsigh: Then Marc Jacobs, Ferragamo, Tod's, Dior ... but I try to stay out of those ... bad influences. :P

15. GD, especially Board Games, Completely Boring Thread and Don't bump this...:yes::greengrin: