Which season has the best bags? help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm trying to decide which season I should go splurge on bags the most...

So I was wondering, in which season -fall, winter, spring, summer- do you think designers such as Miu Miu, Prada, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, etc (anything!) produce the best bag collection, and why?

THANKS!! =)

2. well I guess it just depends on what colors you like more, I notice mostly in spring/summer is more of fun styles and colors, and fall/winter more serious dark colors.

I always always end up liking the fall/winter styles of any designer, never really bought a bag from spring/summer styles...

3. Fall best styles.

4. fall usually has more classic colors and styles and summer is usually bright fun colors.

5. I would agree Fall/Winter nice colors.

6. True but I can find the same colours for Fall/Winter in most Spring/Summer collections, yet I find that here in Mtl the darker shades sell less; perfect for July sales.

7. Even though the seasons don't mean too much down here where I live, I think the Fall season comes up with the best bags. Besides, you get to wear them a lot longer through winter and early spring in most of the country.

8. I usually like Fall/Winter styles. Classic, functional colors. Colors that you can work with year-round

9. I lean towards Fall/Winter. I am a basic brown and black girl.

10. I'm always in love with Fall/Winter. Always.

11. Me too ;)

12. definitely f/w especially if we're talking mj.

13. I look forward to the new Fall bags appearing all year long.

I spend twice as much in Sept as I do in March and I hardly ever buy any 'little extras' in the Summer sale as I do in the Winter one.

I also think Winter bags tend to be made of sturdier/hard wearing materials so are better for all my tons of stuff and constant travelling.

14. I like the fall/winter styles too. I think you can wear/use them most of the year.I have to admit,spring summer is a close second.:P Love the brighter colors!

For the designers you listed...fall/winter.

15. I'm another Fall/Winter person. Even though I enjoy seeing bright, happy colors, I find that the fall collections speak to me more:biggrin: I always end up spending more in the fall (Even in a country that doesn't have Fall so to speak) and normally get much better use/wear out of items purchased then.