Which Scenario is Better? Please Help! :)

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Guys,

I am just wondering what you all think is better an LV wallet (new insolite wallet coming out april 1st) and a less expensive bag (speedy b azur or bloomsbury) or one expensive bag (empriente speedy b) and no wallet? Currently I do not own any designer wallets. This is also my last LV and designer purchase for at least two years. Thanks for your ideas and advice!:smile:

Hi Guys,

I am just wondering what you all think is better an LV wallet (new insolite wallet coming out april 1st) and a less expensive bag (speedy b azur or bloomsbury) or one expensive bag (empriente speedy b) and no wallet? Currently I do not own any designer wallets. This is also my last LV and designer purchase for at least two years. Thanks for your ideas and advice!:smile:

I'd say wallet and Bloomsbury. If you had a wallet, I'd say go with the more expensive bag. A wallet is used everyday.

If the speedy b was your dream bag, I'd say go for it. But otherwise, the best bet is a wallet use every day.

I'd say wallet and Bloomsbury. If you had a wallet, I'd say go with the more expensive bag. A wallet is used everyday.

If the speedy b was your dream bag, I'd say go for it. But otherwise, the best bet is a wallet use every day.

The speedy b empriente is actually my dream bag, I'd probably rather have the speedy empriente instead of a wallet.

The speedy b empriente is actually my dream bag, I'd probably rather have the speedy empriente instead of a wallet.

I'd go for the speedy in empriente and look to try out a wallet pre loved later...more so that it will be awhile before you get another bag...empriente is very durable and the strap will give you the cross body option!...

I would get the bag you want and the wallet later, for sure. I have one chanel wallet that I've had for years, and everytime I think of buying a new one I feel the money would be better spent on a new bag. Get your dream bag, and worry about what's inside later.

If it's your dream bag and you don't want to wait two years for it, go for it. If you can wait, a wallet is a great investment because it's used every day. I love having an LV wallet.