Which scarf should i choose ?

Smurfkuh

Never stop dreaming
Apr 29, 2012
Hi, for the winter i want a new scarf. I want the LV monogram but a lot of people told me that the quality suck,
and its get fuzzy very fast. Now i was thinking about the monogram demin or the lurex,
but can someone tell me how the quality of those 2 are ?

Thank you :smile:

I have the monogram shawls, absolutely love them for winter. I never had any quality issues with it. Wonder how people can conclude that the quality sucks.

I'm in a place where the winter is much harsher than where you are (netherlands)..anyway, good luck deciding.

I have the blue denim monogram shawl. I absolutly love it! It is very soft and I wear it everyday in winter. I must admit it is fragile, but it is a great item! Go for it, you won't regret it! :smile:

Hi, for the winter i want a new scarf. I want the LV monogram but a lot of people told me that the quality suck,
and its get fuzzy very fast. Now i was thinking about the monogram demin or the lurex,
but can someone tell me how the quality of those 2 are ?

Thank you :smile:

When u say monogram scarf that gets fuzzy do u mean the logomania scarf? As I want to get this for winter, I wouldn't be happy if I bought it and it got fuzzy after a few wear:sad:

all 3 monogram shawls have the same quality.
the quality isn't that bad but you have to be careful with it. I think it's normal when you have a shawl with silk in it.

I had one, sold it, but a new one a few years later and I'm still in love with it. to me it's the best shawl outthere :smile:

def worth to get one ;)

Okey thank you all :smile: This makes my choice much difficul haha. I'm going to try them in the store, and choose the prettiest one :smile:

Thank you all for your help!!