Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've loved seeing all the creative, double and triple dipping, so far!
So many great ideas! :smile:
Here's my little, double dip...
I'm wearing my pair of Jeu des Omnibus Twillys.

MY GOODNESS! THIS IS GENIUS!!!!! Why oh why didn't I think of this!!!!???? Love the double twilly idea and I am soooooo ddoing this tomorrow! Thanks EdM for the insipation and YOUR LOOK IS SO CRISP & MARVELOOOOOUS darling!!!!

Thank you jp_536, sparklelisab - I have been surprised by how much I like the aqua Tendresse. I didn't think I would wear it so much.
chestnutty I just followed the directions on the packet :smile: for Echarpe Double Carre. Those little stick figures on the playing cards made it look so easy... I was fooled into thinking even I could manage Grand Noeud Papillon. I thought the kitties in a pussy bow was just too drole for words. Please, anyone else got more encouraging shots of this look? I can;t amnage it at all.

This is such a sweet look!!!! Bravoooo!!!!!

Magic Kelly for a Magical Woman...magical truly is the only word that I can think of when describing this symphony of color and texture. Like a skilled negotiator you bring disparate elements together and create a fashion result that is far beyond the sum of the parts. Color, often a source of trepidation for many, is simply a plaything in your hands; the sartorial concoctions you create represent above and beyond what most of us can only fantasize about. A day without your pictures is a sad day indeed, I.F. Bless you and your marvelous gifts!

Hemezzy, Will You Marry Me :flowers:

Flava: you are such a peacock and I love your first giant silk with Ms. Soufre. You look amazing my friend. The picture in your car is a picture of divinity!!

TY my dear bestie!!! I looked over at my seat as I was driving home and it was quite a sight to behold (in my eyes anyway). I still can't get over the fact that I bought a SOUFRE birkin.... and I LOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Maybe our little experience a month ago (me begging for Black and falling for Yellow) will shape future choices of color selection in your world. Gold and Black are practical but maybe color is really where it's at for you too? You're quite a peacock yourself there lady. Hmmmmm. Just a thought.

And for critter week here is my T Shirt cubs~

And for Double Dipping, my two "baseball" twillys from DS on Ms Goldie.

TT, twins on everything!! Guepards..though I haven't tried the top idea yet..but I think you look great in it! Those two cws of our baseball twillies.. And Goldie! :smile:. Hopefully one day, I'll have an H collection like yours.. Or even just a part of it! ;)

Presenting my first Giant Silk..... tah dah.... Magic Kelly in Vert Billiard!!!! This silk is amazing and has a purple/violet hem that makes my heart sing. I much prefer this size to 90cm. My heart is also now aching for an Amethyst gator CDC GHW to match but I am banned for a few months so I will need to get over it hahahahaah

Initially, I was going to wear it as a shawl rather than wearing a jacket at work but the light silk just blew off my shoulders as I walked so it got tied up qwik....

You look fab. Seeing this MK both on Carlinha and you is so enabling. I am officially on a hunt now :graucho:

Thank you all so much for the L'Effet Domino love: DLee, Hermesick, Ladybaga, Israeli_Flava, Sparklelisab, Chestnutty :flowers:

Hermesick - your duo looks are truly fab-u-lous! I especially like how you are wearing your Turandots - can you tell us how you have worn it - it looks like you twisted the 2 scarves together and then tied and then pushed a ring up and made the middle "rose"?

Israeli Flava
- congrats on your beautiful new Magic K giant!- and lovely new? bag and twillys!! I like the green combined with cerise - very striking!

Happy to be scarf cousins Tanker Toad! Love your blue bag to match too along with your cubs and baseball themed twillys:tup:

Etoile de Mer - cute with your twillys!

Kittyvoo- you Felines look great in a duo - good effort on the grand papillon knot too!

Today I wore Les Parisiennes - I started off as yesterday with a cowboy but as the weather is turning it gets warm in the afternoon so it ended up a Friendship Knot this afternoon (tho not pictured)! I am away a few days so see you at the weekend:broom:

Attachments

• DSCF3905.jpg
    DSCF3905.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 1,145
something orange with orange...

Wow! What a blast of glorious orange! You look fabulous darling! Love nails, bracelet---whole thing.

Thank you jp_536, sparklelisab - I have been surprised by how much I like the aqua Tendresse. I didn't think I would wear it so much.
chestnutty I just followed the directions on the packet :smile: for Echarpe Double Carre. Those little stick figures on the playing cards made it look so easy... I was fooled into thinking even I could manage Grand Noeud Papillon. I thought the kitties in a pussy bow was just too drole for words. Please, anyone else got more encouraging shots of this look? I can;t amnage it at all.

Oh and the big bow is terrific too! I think the more subtle colors work on this knot. I tried with bright colors and looked like a clown for the circus.

Thank you all so much for the L'Effet Domino love: DLee, Hermesick, Ladybaga, Israeli_Flava, Sparklelisab, Chestnutty :flowers:

Hermesick - your duo looks are truly fab-u-lous! I especially like how you are wearing your Turandots - can you tell us how you have worn it - it looks like you twisted the 2 scarves together and then tied and then pushed a ring up and made the middle "rose"?

Israeli Flava - congrats on your beautiful new Magic K giant!- and lovely new? bag and twillys!! I like the green combined with cerise - very striking!

Happy to be scarf cousins Tanker Toad! Love your blue bag to match too along with your cubs and baseball themed twillys:tup:

Etoile de Mer - cute with your twillys!

Kittyvoo- you Felines look great in a duo - good effort on the grand papillon knot too!

Today I wore Les Parisiennes - I started off as yesterday with a cowboy but as the weather is turning it gets warm in the afternoon so it ended up a Friendship Knot this afternoon (tho not pictured)! I am away a few days so see you at the weekend:broom:

Scarfie, you went from pover scarf yesterday, and gentle sweet today. Love your repetoire my dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.