Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1. Thank you so much for posting this! Your FdI looks so nice. I did this kind of knot only with my 90's, but will try this with my cashmere as well.
    2. Congrats on your new Pavement! I love everything about it: the mosaique pattern, the soft neutral colours in combination with the strong blue-turquoise border. Wonderful!
    :smile:

2. WOW! He must be an H addict too!
    Modeling pics, please!
    :biggrin:

3. I did it already!! go back some pages... :biggrin:
    I don't want to overexpose myself :roflmfao:

4. Yes, I already saw your funny pic!
    But I think your husband would be a great H model, too! Or is he too shy?
    :biggrin:

5. Darma, Your collection of blues and purples astounds me! Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the variety!!! (We are twins on Ballade de Heine.) You look beautiful in your mod pics, too! Thank you for sharing these pics with us!! :hugs:

6. I apologize for not commenting on each post separately but I assure you that I studied all Purple week posts and I admire them all !

Here is my little contribution for this week....

Purple.JPG Purple 2.JPG
  7. Great collection, Hermesick! So many scarves here that I just love :biggrin:

8. My little collection

image.jpg
  9. Finally the weather is getting cold...YIPPIEH!

Camails_Action.jpg
  10. Yay, Kelly!!! Camail is a superb design! Mine is Imprimeur Fou. Yours too is awesome !

11. Wow wow wow! darma!!! Your collection is stunning! 😍

12. A dream, sissy milano!

13. Omg, Hermesick! I want them ALL! 😍

14. Gorgeous pic, gorgeous scarves, love this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.