Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a newbie in this topic, so please forgive if i do all at once :smile:
I was sick in bed when I started to read the thread during the Blue week, still feeling not so hot during the Doubles week, and finally I'm myself (more or less ), in the Purple Week.
So, if you don't mind, Ladies and Gents, I will post some pictures of my Blue, Double, and Purple scarves for your viewing pleasure.

Contribution to the Blue Week
Please feel free to play a recognition game :smile:

Contribution to the Double Week
These are not all my doubles, as ExLenK cw 02 is on lent to my cousin... though I feel I might just go ahead and re-buy it :lol:
Also another cw of Grands Fonds gavroche in on its way to me :yahoo:

And lastly my humble contribution to the Purple Week, though I'm not a big fan of purple (especially comparing to blues, hehe)

Thank you for letting me share (c)

Do we mind?? Dear Masik, Your collection is a real treat for ALL of us!!! Beautiful collection and I love your two lovely cats! I want to go back and look at this amazing display of sumptuous silks!!! (I think we are twins on a couple. I wish I were twins with you on all of them.) THANK YOU for sharing, and I am so glad you are feeling better. Take care!

One last post for today.. I know I am late for party, as always, but U just could not resist doing this, so I took 2hours off today to take the first "family foto" ... needles to say, taking this pic was much harder than I thought... lol
as you know... I am crazy about the horsies!
enjoy!

I am in Couvertures HEAVEN, Pegase! I crown you King of the Couvertures!!!! :loveeyes::drinkup::king::worthy:

I met my great H collector friend and with NO planning, we were both wearing Art des Steppes and CDCs! I had to take pix of us twins, of course! :smile:

seton, this Art des Steppes is my favorite picture of you!!! The styling and cw of this is so chic, smart, and cool! :cool: LOVE THIS!
How fun is that to run into your "twin". (Even down to the silver CDCs!! I guess great minds think alike!)

One last post for today.. I know I am late for party, as always, but U just could not resist doing this, so I took 2hours off today to take the first "family foto" ... needles to say, taking this pic was much harder than I thought... lol
enjoy!
:roflmfao: hands down King of Hoarding! I think you have enough horses on these Couvertures to open a farm!

I met my great H collector friend and with NO planning, we were both wearing Art des Steppes and CDCs! I had to take pix of us twins, of course! :smile:
Great minds think alike! Those cws of Art des Steppes CS GM are superb!

My new addiction.
Is it Fantaisie Indiennes? Lovely on you :smile:.

Here's my new (just arrived today!) Maxi Twilly :yahoo:
Cavalcadour in Fucshia/Canard - paired with Fucshia gator cuff & Emeraude XL Clic ClacView attachment 2336272
Great matching outfit, as always! :tup:

LadyBaga - Your L'Infini scarf is gorgeous in that colorway and perfect on you!

enjoy!

This is such a great collection. I love this design as well, used to have three scarves and now am down to one (twin with you on the greige dip dye 90 cm silk :biggrin:). I love the variety of colors, sizes and materials you collected. Do you sometimes wear the gavroches tucked into shirt pockets?
Thank you also for your Brazil comment - just wore mine again today. Love the read Brazil dd as well :smile:

:roflmfao: hands down King of Hoarding! I think you have enough horses on these Couvertures to open a farm!

Great minds think alike! Those cws of Art des Steppes CS GM are superb!

Is it Fantaisie Indiennes? Lovely on you :smile:.

Great matching outfit, as always! :tup:

LadyBaga - Your L'Infini scarf is gorgeous in that colorway and perfect on you!

Thank you!!! :hugs:

I'm a newbie in this topic, so please forgive if i do all at once :smile:
I was sick in bed when I started to read the thread during the Blue week, still feeling not so hot during the Doubles week, and finally I'm myself (more or less ), in the Purple Week.
So, if you don't mind, Ladies and Gents, I will post some pictures of my Blue, Double, and Purple scarves for your viewing pleasure.

Contribution to the Blue Week
Please feel free to play a recognition game :smile:

Contribution to the Double Week
These are not all my doubles, as ExLenK cw 02 is on lent to my cousin... though I feel I might just go ahead and re-buy it :lol:
Also another cw of Grands Fonds gavroche in on its way to me :yahoo:

And lastly my humble contribution to the Purple Week, though I'm not a big fan of purple (especially comparing to blues, hehe)

Thank you for letting me share (c)

Gorgeous collection! Such endearing designs. I love Raconte-moi in the yellow :smile: I spy Cosmos, L'hiver, La vie, Monsieur/Madame, Ex Libris, Quataris, Grands Fonds, Dame de Coeur. Thank you for sharing your blues, purples and multiples

seton, what a fun coincidence! Your scarf and CdC are beautiful.

Ladybaga, such a cool photo bombing sheep!

TankerToad, hope you had a good business dinner. You look beautiful. I like your hair this way.

Do we mind?? Dear Masik, Your collection is a real treat for ALL of us!!! Beautiful collection and I love your two lovely cats! I want to go back and look at this amazing display of sumptuous silks!!! (I think we are twins on a couple. I wish I were twins with you on all of them.) THANK YOU for sharing, and I am so glad you are feeling better. Take care!
Dear Lady B! :smile:
Thank you for your kind words of support and enabling :biggrin:. I'm so glad I'm among the understanding croud! And thank you for your compliment to our cats. Once we moved, we added another beaut to the pride and she is a true gem.
And thank you, I'm almost there with my health.

Gorgeous collection! Such endearing designs. I love Raconte-moi in the yellow :smile: I spy Cosmos, L'hiver, La vie, Monsieur/Madame, Ex Libris, Quataris, Grands Fonds, Dame de Coeur. Thank you for sharing your blues, purples and multiples

Thank you for your kind words, Maedi! Yes, blues... in THAT department my passion almost matches the passion of the Queen of Blues, Lady Pierina :biggrin:. Actually I haven't dug up ALL the blues I have, as I just had to run out the house to pick up DS from school... but you got the idea. Lady Blues (or turqs) I am :cool:

enjoy!
Oh boy, this is one of kind collection! Thanks for sharing. Beautiful! :love:

enjoy!

OMG!!!!
This is the best pic ever...
:loveeyes::love::cloud9:
Congrats dear Pegase, super stunning collection.
I would love to see all, one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.