Which-scarf/pointu/pochette-are-you-wearing-today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Diamond S, Scaethoven! Suite Sixteen, I love what you have done with the regate ring with the twilly, the pointu, the 70 and 90 cm twill. I know that your pics will inspire me to keep trying to duplicate the SS waterfall knot again!

thanks to saligator for a fun theme day.

Happy Regate Ring Day!!

Great pics ladies, we'll have to transfer them over here. I don't have this ring but will have to rethink, it's so versatile!

Thanks for a great Theme Day Saligator

Some beautiful ways with the rings everyone!
Sorry I can only post some old photos with a ring as I didn't have a chance to wear a scarf today - too much RAIN!
A-T-G gorgeous scarf I like Tiffany things too:yes:

Attachments

• SSCN1172.JPG
    SSCN1172.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 786
  • SSCN1171a.jpg
    SSCN1171a.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,039
  • SSCN0859.JPG
    SSCN0859.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 744
  • SSCN0852A.jpg
    SSCN0852A.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,024
  • SSCN0846.JPG
    SSCN0846.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 720
Lovely pictures Scarf Addict and happy theme day to everyone!

Here my peach colored regate ring with my "Marché Flottand du Lac L'Inlé II" carré (sorry about the bad quality of my first picture!)

DSC01350.jpg

DSC01346.jpg

DSC01345.jpg

here's mine with a brazil scarf, new springs and the gold version with cheval scarf

Attachments

• DSC02701.JPG
    DSC02701.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 878
  • DSC02579.JPG
    DSC02579.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 914
  • DSC02501.JPG
    DSC02501.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 905
Lovely pictures Scarf Addict and happy theme day to everyone!

Here my peach colored regate ring with my "Marché Flottand du Lac L'Inlé II" carré

DSC01346.jpg

Love this pic Diamond S!

Scarf addict, Hermeschicuk love the pics - the dancing pearl plisse with contrast hem is so fab SA! we have so much rain here the streets are shiny!

We have rain in London too - thudding at the windows. The cat is safely in - arrived like greased lightning! - and off to bed to the sound of the water driving against the glass...

SuiteSixteen: like your simple but elegant way of using the ring. The scarves show off their colors really well against the white T-shirt; yes, I felt lucky for the special edition of my scarf, although I have to pay a huge premium for it considering the exchange rate and I bought it in the city boutique rather than duty-free shop

880, the black cw shows so well against your skin color and I am quite envious as I never seem to be able to carry all these gorgeous blacks. Do you mind letting us know how to tie your top knot? It looks very comfy and shows the color/pattern well

Scaethoven: also like the green on you, and it is such a creative tie

LGA82: thanks. When I first saw the cw, I also found it a bit too light for me, but then it looks better against certain solid colors (light grey, and white maybe). Yes, I am picking up my clothes against my scarves these days : )

Scarf Addict: thanks for showing us different ways of using the ring. Especially like your first knot. Did you use a 70 or 90?

DiamondS: like your peach color regate ring. You must be looking gorgeous in the CC pink cw. I tried that one on in store too, but do not think I can carry that pink border well.

Hermeschicuk: stunning pictures and beautiful garden too

Status
Not open for further replies.