Scarves Which scarf format/material is your favourite?

What is your favourite H scarf size and type to wear?

• 90 x 90 silk

Votes: 53 35.8%
  • 140 x 140 cashmere/silk (CGSM)

Votes: 89 60.1%
  • 140 x 140 silk

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Giant triangle

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Twilly or Maxi Twilly

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Losanges

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Stoles/Mufflers

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 70 x 70 silk

Votes: 21 14.2%
  • 45 x 45 silk

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Anything mousseline

Votes: 14 9.5%

• Total voters
Oh I need more than two options hahaha

Also I think my answer changed through my life because I have lived in a couple different places with quite different climates which changes the usefulness of certain formats (for example stoles/mufflers for colder climates).

If I am just thinking of what I love the most my vote is 90s. I just love looking at them a lot. But I think most worn is CSGMs. Like the poster above I find them easier to use with more casual outfits which is my style. So I’m voting on those two!
Same! my favourites are 90s, CSGMs, and the 140 silks, then I do like the men 100cm as well!

Last edited:
My first three were 90s, and I never wore them and ended up selling them. 90s are just hard for me to wear...I don’t feel like ‘me’ in them.The 140s are much easier for me to wear, but I feel like the cashmeres are more all-season so I do gravitate towards them over silk.

I do like the silk bandanas and twillies for my hair (in addition to my bags). The bandanas look cute in your ponytail or top knot. The twillies can be worn the same way as well as a headband or braided into your hair. I actually always buy them in sets because I have the the option to wear one in my hair and one my Kelly even if I don’t plan on using them for my Birkin.

I am starting to pine for 90s again, but I think I’m going to buy them strictly for art purposes. It’s better than just admiring them in my closet, and it seems like sometimes the best designs are only in 90. I’m definitely getting the Exposition Universelle scarf in one of the color ways with the intention to frame.

In terms of wearability, I choose CSGM’s with the men’s wool/cashmere 100’s as a close second.

For beauty, color vibrancy and feel - the silks still take my breath away. However, I’m now looking at them as art to frame because I enjoy looking at them but seldom wear