Which sandals should I get?

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
I posted a while ago about how I can't wear high heels anymore, but I found some I think I can work with. Keep in mind that size 5 is next to impossible to get where I live, and being in Canada, my online ordering is limited as well. So I have found these 3 options and would like some opinions.

#1 - Naturalizer
By far the most "sensible" choice because I have a lot of Naturalizer shoes and they are super comfy but not sure if these are just too BLAH. I want something cute and fun and I'm not sure these fit the bill.

shoes3.jpg

# 2 - High Wedge
These are probably the cutest and most fashionable = least practical, but believe it or not, they were comfy. Not saying I could stand on my feet for hours wearing them, but for going out to dinner or something, they could work.

shoes2-1.jpg

#3 - Lower Wedge
These are probably the most in-between shoes. They have a lower heel so may be more practical and are probably prettier than the Naturalizers but not as pretty as the second ones.

shoes1-1.jpg

So what do you guys think - insofar as pricing is concerned, I can get the Naturalizers on sale now for half price at $50, the second ones are $125 and the third ones are $100.

Thanks for the opinions.

Thanks - I was kinda leaning towards those last night, but the sales girl liked the second ones better because they were higher so I didn't get any - I was too confused by the time I left the store. Thanks for the opinion. :smile: