Which Saffialno Lux bag...Argilla, Pomice, or Sabbia

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
All- it has been a while since I have been here in Prada land....hope all of you are having a great holiday season!

I am in a dilemma....love this bag, and curious as to which color you all like? Sabbia is more of a beige camel, and Argilla is the darker grey. Pomice is the light grey.

This bag would be for work...and I live in AZ, so the colors are great for our climate, though black is another option.

The pic of the Sabbia is not great, but it is a really beautiful camel color, and the Greys...well, they are just beautiful as well.

I figure with the price decrease for now...I could get one of these.....thoughts? TIA!:biggrin:

Attachments

• saff lux BN1844 Sabbia $1220 14.5Lx12Hx7W.jpg
    saff lux BN1844 Sabbia $1220 14.5Lx12Hx7W.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 729
  • Saffiano Lux Pomice and Argilla.jpg
    Saffiano Lux Pomice and Argilla.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,039
i have seen the grey in boutique but i am not sure if its the dark or light one. the color is v outstanding against the gold hardware. its classic color and gives a luxurious look

its tough between sab and arg... but granted for work, think i'm leaning towards argilla! luv the ghw against gray too. would look classic and sharp w/ biz attires... while sab is beautiful as well, i see it more as an out-of-office or relaxed weekend color.