Which Saffialno Lux bag...Argilla, Pomice, or Sabbia

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
DMV
All- it has been a while since I have been here in Prada land....hope all of you are having a great holiday season!

I am in a dilemma....love this bag, and curious as to which color you all like? Sabbia is more of a beige camel, and Argilla is the darker grey. Pomice is the light grey.

This bag would be for work...and I live in AZ, so the colors are great for our climate, though black is another option.

The pic of the Sabbia is not great, but it is a really beautiful camel color, and the Greys...well, they are just beautiful as well.

I figure with the price decrease for now...I could get one of these.....thoughts? TIA!:biggrin:

Attachments

Laneige

love watches
O.G.
Mar 20, 2007
i have seen the grey in boutique but i am not sure if its the dark or light one. the color is v outstanding against the gold hardware. its classic color and gives a luxurious look

purse-nality

SemiKindCharmedLife
O.G.
Nov 7, 2007
its tough between sab and arg... but granted for work, think i'm leaning towards argilla! luv the ghw against gray too. would look classic and sharp w/ biz attires... while sab is beautiful as well, i see it more as an out-of-office or relaxed weekend color.

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
DMV
Shoot...I know for the price.....ugh...dare I say?? No- just one for now. Black looks great on this bag too actually.

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
DMV
^^ I know....it was too heavy for work- and that was the intention! I kinda miss it though...thinking the Box Calf...do you love that one too?

purse-nality

SemiKindCharmedLife
O.G.
Nov 7, 2007
^^ I know....it was too heavy for work- and that was the intention! I kinda miss it though...thinking the Box Calf...do you love that one too?
super luv! oh, i thought you already got that 1?

anyway, go argilla! an alternative corporate-y color to black. stunning!