Which saddle bag, if any...

Dec 29, 2013
IMG_5316.jpg IMG_5317.jpg I don't normally wear crossbody bags. Phoebes, Edies and now Rogues are my daily bags. I do have a tea rose saddle which I use on occasion and like a lot. I have a few mini duffles which I sometimes wear crossbody too. Now that I got another dog, I find crossbody bags easier on the weekend, don't have to worry about my bag falling off my shoulder.

Anyway, I'm trying to decide between the two and would like some input. Also wonder if I'd get annoyed with the flap after awhile.

Thanks!

Reactions: rugratsfc
View attachment 3737814 View attachment 3737815 I don't normally wear crossbody bags. Phoebes, Edies and now Rogues are my daily bags. I do have a tea rose saddle which I use on occasion and like a lot. I have a few mini duffles which I sometimes wear crossbody too. Now that I got another dog, I find crossbody bags easier on the weekend, don't have to worry about my bag falling off my shoulder.

Anyway, I'm trying to decide between the two and would like some input. Also wonder if I'd get annoyed with the flap after awhile.

Thanks!
I love the Prussian, the details are amazing.

That is a tough choice! I recently found myself divided between those as well.

I ended up going for the Mineral for the colour, the larger size, and the softer, smooshier pebble leather (I am waiting today for the notice that mine is ready for pickup at UPS!). The back pocket was a selling point too, for me.

But I love the detail on the Prussian Blue. I opted out of it only as I already had the Prussian Blue Rogue with the Western Whiplash (which is also why I knew the detail on that Saddle would be awesome!) and think I would tire of two bags with the same types of embellishments.

Good luck deciding!

I just picked up the Mineral and a Saddle 23 in Butterscotch from UPS. No photos as I am in a meeting now.

Both are lovely and soft, but I do vote for the Mineral now.

The colour is beautiful (I really wanted something in Mineral), and the leather is so gorgeous and smooshy. Because of that, the size is very manageable, though of course it is roomier than the Saddle 23. If you already have a smaller saddle bag in tea rose, the Mineral will add a bit more variety.

Reactions: Chiichan
Thank you all for your input! While I probably couldn't go wrong with either as they are both beautiful in their own way, looks like mineral wins. But now RayKay is making me want the Prussian blue rogue, lol. It's hard to make these decisions based on pics. Might be easier if I had them both in hand. Or maybe that'd make the decision harder. Haha. Anyway, thanks so much!! Will report back with my decision. :smile:

Reactions: RayKay
Thank you all for your input! While I probably couldn't go wrong with either as they are both beautiful in their own way, looks like mineral wins. But now RayKay is making me want the Prussian blue rogue, lol. It's hard to make these decisions based on pics. Might be easier if I had them both in hand. Or maybe that'd make the decision harder. Haha. Anyway, thanks so much!! Will report back with my decision. :smile:

I can attest that if you order more than one "just to see", you end up keeping them all...:girlsigh:

Mineral really IS beautiful. I think you will be very happy! I am with @SEWDimples - I want more colours!

I like the bordering of the Prussian; also, I don't care for the fringes on the mineral, though I've seen some removed on tpF.

I was super worried about the fringes, but had read and seen if was possible to remove them. When I got the bag, I realized the fringes are far more subtle than they seemed in pictures. I think the unique colour keeps the fringes from looking really western/boho, and they actually add a in interesting detail and breaks up outline of bag to give it a softer look. I plan to keep them now! However, it is definitely possible to remove them.

Buy them both! LOL. Ultimately I vote for the mineral whipstitch saddle. I just bought one yesterday. It would not have been on my radar but I saw the camel in the local store and fell in love with the bag but was more drawn to a darker color. They got two in Mineral and one in chalk yesterday and I happened to be going there anyway so I snagged one. My SA was kind enough to remember to remind her coworkers to set one aside for me even though it was her day off!