Which Rose Gold Piece Under $1000

Nov 20, 2013
Hello everyone! My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and my boyfriend and mom have decided to let me pick out something in rose gold from Tiffany. ( so lucky and excited! ) I only own SS pieces with the exception of one YG. I am turning 20 so I want something young feeling but still something I can wear for years to come. DBF likes the key on the oval link chain and so does my mom :smile: but I also like the initial S pendant and the rose gold DBTY .14

Let me know which one you prefer or if you have another favorite rose gold piece.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464307320.191832.jpg

I would go with DBTY. It is a piece to wear 24/7. The key is also nice and will have sentimental attachment. My DD has the key but does not wear it frequently, she does reach for the diamond pendant more on a daily basis. I would also suggest looking at Brain Gavin if you decide DBTY. You would get a bigger diamond for your $ and the quality looks identical in my opinion. I bought a DBTY from him and then a DBTY bracelet, too and hardly ever take them off.

DBTY gets my vote! Its such a lovely piece and it will never go out of style. After that I like all the pieces.

I have a DBTY in platinum. I don't wear it every day but I wear it a lot. It is stunning and is very comfortable. Never regret buying that piece that is for sure.

oh and ...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope its a special day.