Which Rose Gold Piece Under $1000

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and my boyfriend and mom have decided to let me pick out something in rose gold from Tiffany. ( so lucky and excited! ) I only own SS pieces with the exception of one YG. I am turning 20 so I want something young feeling but still something I can wear for years to come. DBF likes the key on the oval link chain and so does my mom :smile: but I also like the initial S pendant and the rose gold DBTY .14

Let me know which one you prefer or if you have another favorite rose gold piece.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464307320.191832.jpg

2. I would suggest the key. It is beautiful and timeless. I own it and I love it.

3. I have a key on that same chain (but in YG). I love it and wear it all the time. It's perfect for jeans and a t-shirt or work attire. Good luck!

4. I would pick the DBTY. My second choice would be the key. I think the Tiffany T smile necklace in RG is lovely too.

5. Dbty def.

6. DBTY for sure so classic and timeless.....then key.

7. Diamond necklace.

8. I had thought about the smile necklace! Oh decisions decisions...

9. I would do the DBTY. I do love the T Smile necklace too though since it was mentioned.

10. Have any of you had problems with DBTY holding up? Is it sturdy enough for everyday wear?

11. I wear my DBTY platinum and RG bracelets 247, no problem so far.

12. I would go with DBTY. It is a piece to wear 24/7. The key is also nice and will have sentimental attachment. My DD has the key but does not wear it frequently, she does reach for the diamond pendant more on a daily basis. I would also suggest looking at Brain Gavin if you decide DBTY. You would get a bigger diamond for your $ and the quality looks identical in my opinion. I bought a DBTY from him and then a DBTY bracelet, too and hardly ever take them off.

13. DBTY gets my vote! Its such a lovely piece and it will never go out of style. After that I like all the pieces.

I have a DBTY in platinum. I don't wear it every day but I wear it a lot. It is stunning and is very comfortable. Never regret buying that piece that is for sure.

oh and ...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope its a special day.

14. I agree, if you go with DBTY, I would look into Brian Gavin as well.

If you stick with Tiffany, have you considered the rose gold bean or open heart?

15. Never been a huge fan of the bean, but I do have the open heart SS bracelet!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice