Which Rolex?

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Asia
Lovely choices. Is this your first Rolex? If yes then go for the diamond markers. Love that combination with white MOP. You can always get Roman Numeral for your next one. [emoji6]

twitspie

Instagram: twinkleandpearl
O.G.
Aug 13, 2008
London, UK
Hello
Thank you all so much. I totally see that the roman numerals stand out against the mop dial. The reason I am considering the diamonds is because this is a major purchase for me and I don't want to regret not getting the diamond markers in the future

Sent from my SM-G900F using PurseForum mobile app

raspberrypink

Jul 28, 2016
Roman cos it looks better. I have the exact one in 36mm and love it to bits. The money you save on the diamonds can get you another bracelet to match....haha.

Reactions: HandbagDiva354

mfa87

May 28, 2015
CA/London
Hello
Thank you all so much. I totally see that the roman numerals stand out against the mop dial. The reason I am considering the diamonds is because this is a major purchase for me and I don't want to regret not getting the diamond markers in the future

Sent from my SM-G900F using PurseForum mobile app
Then you have already made a decision:smile:

twitspie

Instagram: twinkleandpearl
O.G.
Aug 13, 2008
London, UK
Hello again
I haven't made a decision ...hence the post. I want to wear this watch everyday so that also comes into play...I feel diamond markers maybe too ott as I work in a school...saying that a rolex maybe too ott anyway for a school! I am just confused! I do like the look of the roman numerals but as it's my big purchase I think maybe I should just go for the diamond markers too. Thank you all for your replies! Xx I like the idea of saving money and getting a bracelet!