Which Rolex?

I recommend trying them on as well. The two sizes feel quite different on the wrist, so it's about more than just the size or how it looks. Between the two colors and styles, the Everose has a nice warmth to it but, the fluted bezel of the yellow gold one will have that Rolex sparkle. Looking forward to seeing which one you get!

Reactions: etudes
My vote goes to the STEEL/YG fluted bezel. I agree with @livethelake--the fluted bezel says "Rolex" and adds a bit of bling without having diamonds (not that I would reject any diamonds :graucho:).

I love my 36/fluted TT watch, it is easy to see the time at a glance and that is what I value most in a watch. And it is a lovely piece of jewelry as well.

But get what makes your heart sing--you won't regret it!

• Love
Reactions: livethelake
Ha! And I vote for the first one (even though I don’t tend towards smaller watches) because the YG is so dated looking to me. One person’s classic is another person’s avocado fridge.

So that takes me to, you really have to try them on and decide what makes your heart speed up when you look at it. It is your wrist.

Rolex's everose is so beautiful! I also feel it's slightly toned down vs their yellow gold even though you're looking at the 36mm. I think it will grab attention because it's bigger. IMO, the yellow gold, fluted bezel DJ just makes me think "Rolex". Whichever one you choose, it will be a great choice!

Hi!

So I want to treat myself for my upcoming 40th birthday and was originally considering the AP royal oak but decided against it mainly due to the fact that it’s rose gold (would clash) and it’s unavailability..

I’ve always wanted an all yellow gold rolex and my choices are narrowed down to 31mm date just.

Question is now, which dial?

Also any other suggestion is welcome! But please vote as well :smile:

Thank you!

IMG_1422.jpegIMG_1417.png

I want to add that the 31mm gold Rolex with MOP diamond dial is a spectacular watch. I had it, but ended up selling it, because I noticed all eyes were on it. A few months ago purchased the 28mm in the same specs. I love it so much. I am now looking at a 31 datejust in white gold and silver.

Reactions: etudes and XCCX