Which Rolex?

Maybe

6BMowZq.jpg

The RG does seem to blend in with your skin tone (I don't see red though) and the BMOP face to me blends with your skin also. But my eye gravitated more to the RG watch and I slowly looked at the first picture of the gold and then slowly scrolled to the rose gold. Both are beautiful, but even just now scrolling back up, I like the RG with BMOP. Have fun deciding.

Thanks ladies!!! So I guess its better to choose something that blends with ur skintone? I thought we had to choose something that stood out more! Lol yes definitely the rose blended in with my skin... Hm.... How about rose gold with
Meteorite?

Really? Im so shocked! I thought yellow gold looked better.... Its 26!

Are you sure about size of the watch? its kind of small..Did you check 31mm?
I have 26, 31 and 36mm and wear the biggest most (I have a small wrists)
Now I'm trying to sell my 26mm and its really hard as this size is not popular anymore.

Both are lovely but I prefer the RG/BMOP on you. I think the BMOP is so unique and it's harder to come by. The diamonds stand out more against the BMOP. I have been thinking about getting one for myself but I already have two Rolex watches.

What metal are your wedding band and e ring? If they are YG, the YG Rolex will go nicely with your set. If your have WG or platinum, the RG Rolex would go nicely.

Have fun deciding and congrats on your anniversary.

I prefer the yellow gold on you. To me, it's most classic and will remain so. It looks fabulous with your skin tone and will complement your other jewelry too, I'd think, unless you wear rose gold.

I like the first one better, with the yellow gold and white MOP. I am not a fan of rose gold on myself for the very reasons you stated (blends in, brings out the red in my skin). Your skin tone is prettier than mine (think pink and slightly freckly...ugh), so you pull off the rose gold much better than I could, though!

Did you see the watch that hammerofdawn suggested? Maybe that would be a compromise. I also agree that you should consider how the watch will complement your other jewelry.

What a fun dilemma! Enjoy! :smile: