Which Rolex?

I currently have the Date Just Two Tone 41mm Date Just with Diamond markers. I really want a all gold Day/Date just. We own a gold & silver buying business & my husband just got in a vintage all gold Day Date Just. He said j can't have both... Lol. So.... What would u guys pick? Do I think the vintage looks too dated being much smaller & the brushed gold?
View attachment 3159878

That's two tone is really nice with the diamond markers

Hi all! Reading all the advise....
As a new member I cannot create a new post...
So I have to ask to an existing one...
35 years old, normal weight - wrist on the thin side..
Got my first Rolex yesterday I think I will take it back.
The one I bought is 31" Latin dial with diamond on VI
Am also in love with the 36" Latin dial no diamonds.
(Trying to upload photos but doesn't seem to be working.. :sad:

Hi all! Reading all the advise....
As a new member I cannot create a new post...
So I have to ask to an existing one...
35 years old, normal weight - wrist on the thin side..
Got my first Rolex yesterday I think I will take it back.
The one I bought is 31" Latin dial with diamond on VI
Am also in love with the 36" Latin dial no diamonds.
(Trying to upload photos but doesn't seem to be working.. :sad:
Try posting here
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/rolex-owners-what-do-you-have-92985-256.html

Appearance: TT is casual, and pretty. All gold is sophisticated and wow!

Get both. You need TT for everyday, and the all-gold for special events. Both are necessary. Tell your husband what I said. He is a wise man and should know I am right.

My hubby and I are looking at Rolex as our 5th anniversary gift

I always thought I wanted rose gold combi + BMOP but when went to the store and tried it on, rose gold kind of disappeared on my skin and brought out all the redness on my skin.

And when i tried on yellow gold combi with White mother of pearl, it stud out way more and made my arm look brighter? (If that makes sense)

So now im super super torn out since i thought yellow gold looked better on mature ladies.
Im going to be 26 in two months so i dont want to look tooo mature you know?

And another dilemma is that I wanted BMOP..
It looks so amazing when it changes color and such. If i end up going with a white face, then i would go for meteorite.

What is your opinion ladies?

Sorry about the difference in lighting in these pictures! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465058975.667551.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1465058984.802541.jpg