Which rolex looks better on me? Please help me choose

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #31 Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    I have been trying on Rolex watches lately, I have it narrowed down and I too, like you, have one in my mind that has been a standout for years. . I noticed that one I tried in particular seemed to be ' too boring' when I looked down at it over and over again. I then realized maybe it was because I am used to looking down at something very different (J12, diamond markers, 38mm), so maybe when you look down at #2 you are experiencing a similar situation, maybe #1 is 'brighter' simply due to the face coloration, maybe it seems busier to you and maybe more familiar. .
    Ps. You really can't go wrong with either, I love #2 more, the photo is darker, however, thus appearing duller than it may be - go with your heart, get what you love and don't overthink it.

2. By the way I forgot to say congrats on your anniversary and omg what an awesome 5th year present! You're so lucky. I'm pretty sure I got Tory Burch sandals from my hubby for our 5th! Lol! Bless him.. We were still saving hard back then.

Wear your new watch in good health!

3. I like white MOP

4. I like the bmop...I think it's more distinctive

5. I actually really like rose gold on you!

6. definitely the rose gold one, was never a huge fan of 2 toned watches, some brands tend to pull it off with the design though.

7. I actually like the RG more than YG on you. I think what causes the RG to "fade" into your skin tone is actually the colour of the dial. Have you considered/ tried RG with other colour dials like the MOP instead of BMOP?

8. I love the rose gold with the bmop better, it is lovely. I have a 31 midsize with rose gold and stainless steele with the chocolate face and scattered diamond bezel. Love it.

9. they are both beautiful! i think more people are choosing the rose gold cuz the picture u took is better/clearer of it, the first one is floou.

10. I like this first but I love 2tone and I really do not like rose gold.

11. i prefer the rose gold, looks very unique

12. I think Rose Gold looks great on your wrist.

13. Congratulations :smile:
    I love the rose gold on you way more :smile:

14. Rose gold! Yes, it looks stunning. Good for you!